User Controls

Weirdest shit ever

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Ok i was walking on nowy swiat and noticed a way older dude with a super young chick but they never touched just close and went into this pijalnia bar. This shit makes no sense guys like zero. They end up next to me in front of the bar stool table area. I find out he dlaims hes her dad and shes 16 almost 17 and theyre doing shots.
    He claimed he works and lives in sweden and is visiting i forgot wither his whole family or kids and is out partying with his 16 yr old daughter. Oh also hes 50.
    They never asked ir checked her id just he ordered.
    At first i thought it was a joke and she lied said shes barely 18 then later as i got them comfortable she admitted to being 16.
    Ghost Black Hole
    One time I paid a hooker to smoke meth with me and suck my dick but as soon as she got into my pad she pulled her jean shorts off and started pissing all over my floor and crying saying "MY TURKEY IS WET!! MY TURKEY!!!" it stunk for days and she threatened to come back and murder me when I finally kicked her ass out
    I wonder if it really was her dad or if it was a euse cause shes under 18 and hes fucking her like polanski was doing?
    Its weird because they seemed like a couple not dad daughter also at first glance and who drinks rounds of shots with their 16 yr old daughter at 50?
    Ghost Black Hole
    what would you do if a hooker pissed all over your floor and refused to leave?

Would you risk an assault to free yourself of her ANTICS??
    Should i turn this place in and give them time stamp to check camera on this guy or what should i do?
    Originally posted by Ghost what would you do if a hooker pissed all over your floor and refused to leave?

Would you risk an assault to free yourself of her ANTICS??

Is she baked or dressed?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Are you gonna set up the deal with those TWEAK guys?
    It makes no sense what dad would fucking walk around warsaw nowy swiat street getting rucked up with his 16 yo daughter.
    I ahouls have rook a lid bur i was trying to be sly and get her attention believing his story hes the dad. At end i sqid my facebook name to them or her before they left.
    When i said it i said for you guys id u want to ever talk but saw a jealous or dad issues look in his face when i said it and she tried to confirm it but not sure which or the two it was.
    I should have did what that turkey guy scron posted about did and just rush him?
    This bullshit life shit makes no fucking sense.
    Ghost Black Hole
    So are you going to set up that lick or not?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat This bullshit life shit makes no fucking sense.

when in doubt about life just hit a lick it will all work out
    Would u have rushed him
    Like ur turkey hero scron?
    Ghost Black Hole
    If she didn't have a turkey between her legs I would have opened the door with her head and tossed her outside
Jump to Top