User Controls

Sour gummy worm medical emergency

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I bought two pounds of sour gummy worms for $5 and have been binge eating them. I scratched my neck with the same hand I was eating worms with, and now my neck is burning like I put chemicals or capsaicin on it.

is this safe?
    Ghost Black Hole
    nah that bulk candy shit is toxic as fuck yo

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dentistry/comments/2c4bv3/wasabi_peas_killed_my_taste_buds/
    Shit....it came from the internet too, a dirty Amazon warehouse...🥺🤢
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh yeah those amazon bulk ones are just the worst. The chinks that make it use the cheapest shit possible so after several handfuls it's all chemical burns from their shitty flavor coatings

sour coating is 1 part crushed glass 1 part quicklime
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    2lbs of sugar at once huh...you'll be fine.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost oh yeah those amazon bulk ones are just the worst. The chinks that make it use the cheapest shit possible so after several handfuls it's all chemical burns from their shitty flavor coatings

sour coating is 1 part crushed glass 1 part quicklime

This entire exchange belongs in the suicide thread
    Ghost Black Hole
    how to make those pressed yellow banana candies:

Bone meal made from dehydrated leftover KFC bones saved in a ziplock in the freezer
    yellow food coloring
    isoamyl acetate

Originally posted by Ghost how to make those pressed yellow banana candies:

Bone meal made from dehydrated leftover KFC bones saved in a ziplock in the freezer
    yellow food coloring
    isoamyl acetate

Can you teach me how to make those pressed blue Xanax bars instead
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Can you teach me how to make those pressed blue Xanax bars instead

coffin ash, fentanyl, something borrowed, something blue
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost coffin ash, fentanyl, something borrowed, something blue

Can I borrow ur everything until tomorrow
    Ghost Black Hole
    make sure it's a lethal dose or you might have come angry customer complaints
Jump to Top