User Controls

why arent there any beautiful women at the abortion rallies

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    literally they all are heaps greasy or like biracial men or glow in the darkies smelling there fingers trying to recruit for a new white supremo metal militia headed up by a gay latino. i dunno fuys just seems fishy to swim
    Ghost Black Hole
    they are too busy having hot sexy unprotected sex with other beautiful people
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    the other day I saw a fAT ugly whale of a bitch with her mini van ass scribbled on with coat hangers and foul language all over it and she was red faced and mad as fuk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT the other day I saw a fAT ugly whale of a bitch with her mini van ass scribbled on with coat hangers and foul language all over it and she was red faced and mad as fuk

Dang bud, I'm sorry you had to go thru that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by POLECAT the other day I saw a fAT ugly whale of a bitch with her mini van ass scribbled on with coat hangers and foul language all over it and she was red faced and mad as fuk

That's no way to talk about ur mother
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

That's just typical VT.
    I had cousins in Brattleboro and their nextdoor neighbor used to write all over her house with pencil.
    All kinds of shit fuckin weirdo.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by AngryOnion That's just typical VT.
    I had cousins in Brattleboro and their nextdoor neighbor used to write all over her house with pencil.
    All kinds of shit fuckin weirdo.

Would you have preferred if she used permanent sharpie?
Jump to Top