User Controls

Wanted Florida man tries to escape deputies on John Deere lawnmower, will go away for a lawn, lawn time...

WellHung Black Hole
    https://nypost.com/2022/07/11/florida-man-tries-to-escape-deputies-on-john-deere-lawnmower/
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I saw a man driving his lawnmower in the road the other day, I had to swerve around him and honk and he waved at me
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I saw a man driving his lawnmower in the road the other day, I had to swerve around him and honk and he waved at me

You were a dick and he was still nice to you.
    Originally posted by WellHung You were a dick and he was still nice to you.

He was endangering both his life and mine by being in the road with a piece of lawn equipment. I could have been killed
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster He was endangering both his life and mine by being in the road with a piece of lawn equipment. I could have been killed

They aren't entitled to utilize roadways, also? I suppose cyclists are not supposed to, either?
    Originally posted by WellHung They aren't entitled to utilize roadways, also? I suppose cyclists are not supposed to, either?

Cyclists aren't so bad because u can run them over more easily
    Sometimes I drive on the sidewalk to free up the road for the lawnmower people
Jump to Top