User Controls

Scron is so self-conscious & insecure that he refuses to post pics of his chemical burns...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, my, how the tables have turned.
    nigger
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It's a made up story genius
    Burned his entire house down, too.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It's a made up story genius

need ur ass kicked, Nigger Lover?
    Mr. Happy, the Mad Scientist.
    Ghost Black Hole

Bradley Black Hole
    dude u literally dropped something and it spilled on you cuz you're a dumbfuck who was sweating trying to make dr0000gz

There's no "great chemist pride" you're not a fucking alchemist haha, you're a junkie with the internet
    Originally posted by Bradley dude u literally dropped something and it spilled on you cuz you're a dumbfuck who was sweating trying to make dr0000gz

There's no "great chemist pride" you're not a fucking alchemist haha, you're a junkie with the internet

he orders his drugs online, he can't cook shit, not even a hot dog, you fucking queer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    WOW! Scron you really just buy all your drugs online and PRETEND to be a chemist on the internet?

Fucking lol as me nanny used to say.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    im high as fuck so i will level with you all

i have been trolling yall for years believe only half of what you see and nothing you hear

the leg holes are a meme I stole from another community. Truth is I use the upmost lab safety and have never caused an accident once. You have been trolled thank you for participating

Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley WOW! Scron you really just buy all your drugs online and PRETEND to be a chemist on the internet?

im not a chemist im just a retard that likes to play with chemicals :) never claimed to be anything else teghehehe *runs away into garbage full of flasks and beakers*
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Believe nothinh you hear and only half of what you see.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Believe nothinh you hear and only half of what you see.

you tell em wariat or should I say plural #15a
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Ghost im high as fuck so i will level with you all

i have been trolling yall for years believe only half of what you see and nothing you hear

the leg holes are a meme I stole from another community. Truth is I use the upmost lab safety and have never caused an accident once. You have been trolled thank you for participating

This sounds like a cope by a man with no legs
    Originally posted by Wariat Believe nothinh you hear and only half of what you see.

and only 1/8 of the niggers you fuck.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I only fuck 1/8th black people and by 1/8th i mean literally 1/8th of a person that happens to be fully black
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster This sounds like a cope by a man with no legs

hydromorphone and I have hit rock bottom and sell our limbs to organ dealers to get a fix
    Believe nothing you see, and nothing you hear.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The deaf dumb and blind man is the wisest you will ever meet
Jump to Top