User Controls

So met a black guy at work.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    He's about my age and lives at a shelter.
    I first met him at company orientation he got a phone call during safety training and he started crying.
    It was just the two of us in the room so I was fuck this guy is hurting so I asked him what the trouble was.
    He told me that the guy who tried to kill him got out of jail and he's upset.
    I'm like what did he do? He said I got my head bashed in with a hammer and I have 2 steal plates in my head now.
    I can't drive a car and my left arm twitches all the time.
    So what do you say to that?
    All I could do was say karma will work its way and try and and think of something else.
    Well on Friday it was hot out and he took his hat off to wipe the sweat from his head and holy shit what a fucked up mess his Brian pan is.
    How he's not dead is beyond me/ TOTAL MESS!!hardly any hair just scares and ugh I don't know it's bad.
    The other drivers call his job "sign tards" because all they do is spin a sign around to tell you when to stop and when to go.
    It's a shit job for shit pay that he walks to 3 miles each way.
    So that's my Sunday night three drink in story.
    Stay happy people if you think you got it bad remember there a fuck ton of people way worse off than you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yow, that's some crazy chit. I think I'd be carrying a blaster if my skullcracker was on the loose. But yeah man it just goes to show you.

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    that's gonna be wariat one day once he nonces the wrong girl
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I did traffic control aka sign flipping before and it sucks on hot days but you definitely meet some fucking people. Everyone there you kind of eventually see why they don't have a decent job. The bosses are the worst because they're treating it as a career when their job will eventually be replaced by a robot (and is in some places)
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yow, that's some crazy chit. I think I'd be carrying a blaster if my skullcracker was on the loose. But yeah man it just goes to show you.

even the kne that extends from your asshole to your balls ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny even the kne that extends from your asshole to your balls ?

your English sucks, Chinaman. Ur not very productive for a Chink.
    Originally posted by Sudo I did traffic control aka sign flipping before and it sucks on hot days but you definitely meet some fucking people. Everyone there you kind of eventually see why they don't have a decent job. The bosses are the worst because they're treating it as a career when their job will eventually be replaced by a robot (and is in some places)

Ya this guys job could be replaced with a red and green light but I don't know maybe they get a break somewhere for hiring tards.
    I hate to call him a tard because he's not but the way the place is set up you just have to look where you are going.
    We move 1000 cars through one building with two exists in 4 hours it's an organized cluster fuck.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ya this guys job could be replaced with a red and green light but I don't know maybe they get a break somewhere for hiring tards.
    I hate to call him a tard because he's not but the way the place is set up you just have to look where you are going.
    We move 1000 cars through one building with two exists in 4 hours it's an organized cluster fuck.

reminds me of my job at the soler panel factory. and the auto auction i went to when i was a younger man
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ask him why he doens't get revenge on the guy, what happened to cause the brain basher to do this, why he didn't get longer, etc.

Really get in his business.

Then tell him you're not brain washing him.
    Bradley Black Hole
    how much is shit money cuz i can come off as retarded for 22$ an hour, fuck i do it for free on this site already
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    15 bucks an hour.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    i would spin a sign for $15/hr easy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster i would spin a sign for $15/hr easy

lol me 2. no problems here.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Bradley how much is shit money cuz i can come off as retarded for 22$ an hour, fuck i do it for free on this site already

The reason you don't get paid for that is that you don't have to work at coming off that way.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Well at least I'm not a faggot like you
    Originally posted by Bradley Well at least I'm not a faggot like you

No you are the one who has sex with men faggit
    Ghost Black Hole
    I applied to a sign flipper job at a bank and the guy told me to "sell him this pen"

I failed that test and he said thanks for coming in. Nobody told me you aren't actually supposed to try and sell the fucking pen

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker No you are the one who has sex with men faggit

You're one of the men I had sex with.
    Originally posted by Bradley You're one of the men I had sex with.

I know you fantasize about that but it's never gonna happen cum lickin' faggit Jr.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I know you fantasize about that but it's never gonna happen cum lickin' faggit Jr.

how did you managed to cut some guys balls if you werent having sex with him ?

gainning access to another mans balls isnt easy in a fight unless hes a nudist or your fighting in a bathhouse or or open shower or something.
Jump to Top