User Controls

I took a chance and randomly texted a woman from high school that i didn't know, but wanted to...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    and we chatted all morning. Thankfully, my girlfriend lives with her husband and i dont see her that much, and i live alone. Folks, It's been awhile since i had a side piece... another female to call my babyboo.
    Bradley Black Hole
    lol
    Always remember to do the "fat check" before hooking up with someone from the past.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Always remember to do the "fat check" before hooking up with someone from the past.

how to fat check:

step 1: take her top off
    step 2: ejaculate on her titties

count how long the COOM takes to drip down from her tits to her belly button. If shes fat there will be too many curves and channels it will get stuck halfway but if shes slender it will roll down gracefully her torse like a tear
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung I tried to call her..

Unfortunately my girlfriend is imaginary so it looks like another long lonely night
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I just took my best shit in a long time
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I just took my best shit in a long time

Always satisfying
    Backstabbing is the new normal.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I just took my best shit in a long time

Me too, I felt sickly all night and this morning, vomitus etc..but then about 10am I went and had a huge dump, it was clearly full of toxins and the texture and smell reinforced that, it was a toilet blocker and must have weighed in easy at 3lbs. Wow the immediate relief was amazing, all sickliness gone, I felt like I just gained a notch on my belt. That thing was a months worth of poisons easily.
    Ghost Black Hole
    big stinky gang
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Me too, I felt sickly all night and this morning, vomitus etc..but then about 10am I went and had a huge dump, it was clearly full of toxins and the texture and smell reinforced that, it was a toilet blocker and must have weighed in easy at 3lbs. Wow the immediate relief was amazing, all sickliness gone, I felt like I just gained a notch on my belt. That thing was a months worth of poisons easily.

The technical term is "giant shit clot".
Jump to Top