User Controls

this is literally the best beer ive ever had

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    its called maryenstadt smoothie .
    it is like mix of three fruits and a thick smoothy. it doesnt even taste like beer.
    WellHung Black Hole
    thanks for the pic, nigger.
    it almost tastes like a pulp from jail prubo you make but actually good if you understand what im getting at.
    Ghost Black Hole
    wtf
    Bradley Black Hole
    do you have a link to what it looks like?

sounds like bad tbh but i've never liked fruity beer cuz i'm not a huge faggot
    Bradley Black Hole
    is there pulp in it?
    it is thick but no actual pulp just bubbles. it is tangy like sweet but also tangy.
    the first flavor of it tastes like a fruit smoothie almost like a milkshake then the tang hits your tounge.
    https://kraftklub.pl/piwa/maryensztadt-smoothie-beer-mango-pomarancza-banan-marshmallow/
    actually it has pulp now that i got a second pint on top or when you first drink it for a bit but its like barely noticable.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hmmm. What percent alcohol is it? This might be really good or really fucking terrible and I don't think you're a good judge of anything.

Marshmellow, pomegranite, mango, orange, banana with pulp sounds like you're gonna vomit up a dream sicle or its 2.3% ABV and you're a faggot
    Bradley Black Hole
    did u end up getting more tweak like we advised?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    its 5 pervent and the really good part.
    i meant 5 pervent or 5 pervert.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i know what u meant
    blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master the best beer i've ever had has got to be an ice cold miller lite after a hard days work.

and i mean ice fucking cold, like just about to freeze.

You don't really like the taste of beer if you like it that cold. Being that cold masks most of its taste.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i drink room temp beer, have all my life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top