User Controls

KKK parade

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Nazi guys out here kickin the blacks and the chinamans out. They settle with the MexxiMen and get all close an shit.

Fucking KKK suck my dick and chinaman go kill Winnie the Pooh dictator Xi Jinpingus. PENGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bradley Black Hole
    what city?
    You don't have to be KKK to go to one of there parades and to have fun. A lot of big coRPoRaTiOns are getting behind the movement because it's good for business
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Nazi guys out here kickin the blacks and the chinamans out. They settle with the MexxiMen and get all close an shit.

Fucking KKK suck my dick and chinaman go kill Winnie the Pooh dictator Xi Jinpingus. PENGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BummyMofo nogg nogg nogging on the whitemens door,

nogg nogg noggin' on the whitemens world,
    Bradley Black Hole
    did u attend
    Cant say man but out here I jus got off in tallahassee fl, niggas were smokin clone on the bus straight up smokin that k2
    Bradley Black Hole
    u wanna hang out with me in well hung in a couple months? We're gonna do it at dayton beach or some shit? I'm in Miami.
    Originally posted by Bradley u wanna hang out with me in well hung in a couple months? We're gonna do it at dayton beach or some shit? I'm in Miami.

Maybe if you have somm psychedelic shit im trying to get my jimi hendrix game goin here i got ideas i just need somethin to get em goin
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Cant say man but out here I jus got off in tallahassee fl, niggas were smokin clone on the bus straight up smokin that k2

I am jealous. I have been trying to find that stuff for years and years with no luck
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid I am jealous. I have been trying to find that stuff for years and years with no luck

Only one I still know of offhand is Mr Baggie

https://www.mrbaggie.com/

as far as I know they're legit, I used to know people who said they used them
Jump to Top