User Controls

Bought some sativa that has crack and method sprinkled in it

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
    Meth*
    You can't smoke meth it can only be vaped.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump You can't smoke meth it can only be vaped.

This that new shit.

Nigga, you can bake with this shit.

Mother fuckin' meth brownies, nigga.

Wuhchu know bout dat?
    op is a faggot who got super stoned dude so it must be laced
    bling bling Dark Matter
    smoke its vape noob
    Originally posted by puffy butts op is a faggot who got super stoned dude so it must be laced

Yup
    Originally posted by puffy butts op is a faggot who got super stoned dude so it must be laced

He's severely mentally ill, I genuinely think he believes 90% of the shit he comes out with
    bling bling Dark Matter
    he got quads tho
    Originally posted by reject He's severely mentally ill, I genuinely think he believes 90% of the shit he comes out with

I don't believe anything at all, including basic facts about life, because humans cannot have knowledge of anything outside of themselves. All I know is that I think, therefore I am.

And yes, I'm definitely retarded but that's besides the point that.

My boy crushed em up and rolled it into the Kush in front of my eyes, shit was good.
    I have done that hundreds of times. With both.

It's a waste no matter what. Rock beats glass, though.
    Originally posted by RisiR I have done that hundreds of times. With both.

It's a waste no matter what. Rock beats glass, though.

Yeah, because you're fucking torching it like that.
    https://youtu.be/ArrjjSTBDNc
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Yeah, because you're fucking torching it like that.

It was good night, no hate. I got the same exact batch with no rock or glass either, there's definitely a large upgrade.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Yeah, because you're fucking torching it like that.

Y'know, I didn't really give a fuck. Some of it evaporated for sure. Sandwiching is a common, yet like I said wasteful practice among real muthafuckin' Gs.

Step ya game up.
    If you have never dipped your cigarettes in Cocaine HCL without giving a shit you just can't talk to me anymore.

I can't take it.
    You need to smoke Purple Kush, it's weed dipped in acid. That's why it's purple, the LSD turns it so
    Originally posted by reject You need to smoke Purple Kush, it's weed dipped in acid. That's why it's purple, the LSD turns it so

ATTN: WORLD - Shulgin faked his death. He took over the identity of a British reject named, reject.

I have actually done some Tryptamine magic with infusing RCs into Mycelium. Yup. 1up.
    Shulgin was a nigger
Jump to Top