User Controls

Tonide... We eat beouf!!!

curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    Slaynk been busy
    Slaynk beeen moving weight
    Slaynk been playing Runescape
    Slaynk going to chitown

Niggas, big beefy bread talks and that bullshit walk. Fuckin',

I'm playing runescape rn, just built a throne room... F-n... lvl 60... oil changed 1000 miles ago... g-d dann'... fuckin'... I hit up up the gym... deadlifted 480 lbs... fuckin... my nigga in the house... chitown this sunday... Runescape bish bailed on me, but it's all good cause you know I'm about to come back with that tuna melt this evening. Candy, wish you could be here, but you just got to be gripping game. I <3 vocs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    :( I wish I still played Runescape but then I'm like "Did you enjoy the life you were living while playing Runescape?"

and truthfully folks, I wasn't as satisfied as I am now.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    who all need their armor set trimmed
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    help me set up my runescape money farm robots
    Candy, do you want to play? I'll buy you a bond... I have a throne room now.

And you can just be the littelest nigger :}
    Bradley Black Hole
    They made the algorithms too good, then the 'bots' became Chinese slaves who were forced to play and the gold was sold, but because they were not computers it made the issue not botting but Real World Trading.

Then they came out with bonds and became 100% Pay2Win with better equipment and eliminated that as well.

IT WAS AWFUL and they lost the majority of their player base, an attempt with mixed success was made to do OldSchool runescape which had 2007 everything, but slowly evolved in a manner that was unhealthy (based on the whims of childlike retards)

OP weapons, No armor.
    Quests that gave out too much.
    No one was happy.

I guess I kinda outgrew it :/ Every now and then I log in and it's like doing a huge crackhit, fun for 20 minutes then I feel disgusted with myself.
    Originally posted by Bradley I guess I kinda outgrew it :/ Every now and then I log in and it's like doing a huge crackhit, fun for 20 minutes then I feel disgusted with myself.

That's because... You're a feaux.
    fake country fake gamer and fake poster

gravel
    Ghost Black Hole
    I tried to get into rune escape but never grew up playing it so it feels awkward to me

I play a minecraft server thats similar called hypickel skyblock. YOu do stuff like grind fishing, farming, combat EXP, auction house and bazaar flipping it's like an economy game

this is a screenshot from 'lobby 1' which is kinda like the grand exchange in free to play.

I tried to play minecraft with you n-wahs and fona burned down the main tower. Now some higger from pakistain obtained custody of my minecraft account I payed $29.99 for, didn't even want... But when I saw all you fools I was cool. Until fona burned down the tower.. I made 4x400 roads man all around that map. and then some nigger put creative mode on.
    I don't even want to play minecraft anymore... I just want to play runescape... This chick from bangcok bailed on me last night
    So... If candy, you want to play when I get back from vacay that's cool... Just hit me up and I'll play. You may need to buy membership, because I don't want to spend all my party hats
    I'll play runescape with all you suzie-q's if you play...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm proud of you
    I'll play with you... mmq... but i have to get ready to go to the city... the big big city
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Can I be in charge of your myspace while you're out and about in the big hug big city?
    I don't know, man... I just want fona to hang out with me... He never chills with me... :*(
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I bet this nigga plays runescape 3
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I bet this nigga plays runescape 3

who cares, I'm having fun. and no, I play os
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I play Sim City 1 I just unleashed some natural disasters on my city specifically an earthquake that is now tarnishing my industrial district because taxes aren't high enough.
Jump to Top