User Controls

Bradley believes that Casper is a pussy-worshipping simpleton....

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, whom does not know where he is going, or where he's been.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I talk to casper every two months or so, we discuss his life, my life, and then wish each other well. Sometimes this is done over the phone, other times in PMs. I consider him to be my friend and (pre getting his life together) the fattest junkie i've ever known, he holds a special place in my heart like semisazas.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I talk to casper every two months or so, we discuss his life, my life, and then wish each other well. Sometimes this is done over the phone, other times in PMs. I consider him to be my friend and (pre getting his life together) the fattest junkie i've ever known, he holds a special place in my heart like semisazas.

That's great to hear, Bradley. It's pleasing to me that you have established meaningful relationships with your peers. At the very least, socially, you are certainly high-functioning.
    Bradley Black Hole
    what's your number wellhung? I'll try being your friend again if u want, i think it might be fun to talk to you in small doses, send it in PM since you don't want all of our userbase trying to get ahold of you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folks?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wellheim

‪(847) 845-5515
    Bradley Black Hole
    so few people like you that you post threads and they intentionally dodge them, even when they're about other users they don't like, just because they hate interacting with you more

Sad.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley so few people like you that you post threads and they intentionally dodge them, even when they're about other users they don't like, just because they hate interacting with you more

Sad.

u cant handle rejection, can u bradley? I wouldn't want anything to do with you in the real world if u were the last person alive, queer. let the butthurt flow, bradley. i love how miserable you are. it delights me so much. 💖😁
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley so few people like you that you post threads and they intentionally dodge them, even when they're about other users they don't like, just because they hate interacting with you more

Sad.

I'm only here to annoy and irritate every other user as much as possible. in reality, i cannot stand any of you. Ur all beneath me. Sorry you're way too stupid to realize that. ⚘
    Bradley Black Hole
    ok
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley ok

ur better off dead, dude. You shud kill yourself. You will never positively contribute to society in any way. No one loves you or cares about you. ur a strain on society. just go away, bro. Being alive is not in ur best interests
    Bradley Black Hole
    ^ a compilation of statements you've heard your entire life.

& I disagree about your projections, you fail to understand that just as a maggot lives for itself, a crow live itself, I live for myself.

My contribution isn't important, I've killed more people than I ever intend to make, I want more and if I deprive others of it that is by the grace and will of my God, I am an extremely cruel person and aside from a handful of people I like and respect, I consider the majority of the human race to be little more than other animals going through the motions.

I am not a psychopath, but I am an evil person. I wasn't sufficiently raised and it shows. Perhaps I could have contributed greatly to society and that would be just wonderful, but I just wanna have more sex, more money, more power, and more excitement.

You? You want to make friends out of strangers and then send them pictures of your feces. Cool bro.
    Bradley Black Hole

Pretty pathetic.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley ^ a compilation of statements you've heard your entire life.

& I disagree about your projections, you fail to understand that just as a maggot lives for itself, a crow live itself, I live for myself.

My contribution isn't important, I've killed more people than I ever intend to make, I want more and if I deprive others of it that is by the grace and will of my God, I am an extremely cruel person and aside from a handful of people I like and respect, I consider the majority of the human race to be little more than other animals going through the motions.

I am not a psychopath, but I am an evil person. I wasn't sufficiently raised and it shows. Perhaps I could have contributed greatly to society and that would be just wonderful, but I just wanna have more sex, more money, more power, and more excitement.

You? You want to make friends out of strangers and then send them pictures of your feces. Cool bro.

ur a huge douchebag. Nothing about you is the slightest bit interesting or appealing. Ur a loser, and you always will be.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley

Pretty pathetic.

lol ur the one with my pic as an avatar, not the reverse. I have a super hot body whereas your skin and bones. I work out like a mad man, and you're a lazy slug who drinks all the time and eats fast food. i win, you lose.
    Ghost Black Hole
    THIS THREAD SUCKS!!!
    WellHung Black Hole
    ^^^sucks on hairy nuts
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost THIS THREAD SUCKS!!!

folx?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung u cant handle rejection, can u bradley? I wouldn't want anything to do with you in the real world if u were the last person alive, queer. let the butthurt flow, bradley. i love how miserable you are. it delights me so much. 💖😁

Says poster can't handle rejection...

Yet he Himself ..has received a restraining order from an ex...

Pot calling the kettle a nagger....
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Pholqz?
Jump to Top