User Controls

Im gonna let you guys on a little secret

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Yesterday for some reason I looked good or was just at the right place at the right time but i still fucked it up in terms of getting a single number or pussy. I was eating this zapiekanka or polish street food and sort of standing on the street across from some standup comedy and these chicks walked by and i overheard her say in polish "fajny chlopak" as she sort of turned her head at me and kept walking and her friend commented but i didnt hear and they turned and smiled at me but kept walking and I hd a big bite of the zapiekanka in my mouth so I couldnt respond and just raised my hnd and waved but let them go. I had another situation at the bar me and star trek were at where some chick smield at me as she walked by and this is super rare for poland like almost never happens before you laugh.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I let the initial one or ones go because they seemed to close to my age like 28-38. for some reaosn it was worth flirting or looking back to me but not engaging too much or i am just wore out trying so hard the past week and just want to take a break form the chase and losing my energy who knows.
    For those who don't speak Polish "fajny chlopak" means "pedophile"
    Bradley Black Hole
    Do more tweak and you'll have the confidence to talk to them
Jump to Top