User Controls

pillz in ur kidz meel

snab_snib African Astronaut
    http://www.wcnc.com/news/prescription-pills-found-in-fast-food-childs-meal-in-center/404681044

CENTER, TEXAS - A family found pills in a child's meal after a trip to a fast-food restaurant in Center, Texas, resulting in a month-long investigation that identified two employees responsible for endangering a child.

According to press release issued by Center Police Department, two Tramadol pills were found in a Happy Meal ordered at a McDonald's restaurant on Jan. 5, in Center. Tramadol is a prescription narcotic used to treat moderate to severe pain.

After a month-long investigation and a complete health inspection of the restaurant, two employees were identified as responsible for the incident.

Omeisha William, 37, was arrested for one count of abandonment/endangerment of a child. A warrant for Artishia Radway, 25, was also issued for abandonment/endangerment of a child, but she is still at large.

the guilty
    How do drugs always end up in the happy meal boxes. It just doesn't seem possible to me but it keeps happening.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump How do drugs always end up in the happy meal boxes. It just doesn't seem possible to me but it keeps happening.

maybe they're dealers and that's the way they sell - order a happy meal with weird combination of sauces or something, pay a few dollars extra, get pills in box
    There's so much that can go wrong though.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump There's so much that can go wrong though.

niggers
    they work at mcdonalds and their pictures above don't exactly suggest genius-level IQs

I can't really think of any other reason though; if you meant to trick someone into eating it you'd powder them first (tramadol tastes like ass though, not even a burger or something would mask 2 pills)

I don't really see it as feasible to accidentally drop them into a happy meal either
    Thats like working at chuck E cheese and saying "Hey lets cook shake and bake meth in the ball pit I BET NOBODY WOULD EVER THINK TO LOOK FOR A METH LAB THERE!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Thats like working at chuck E cheese and saying "Hey lets cook shake and bake meth in the ball pit I BET NOBODY WOULD EVER THINK TO LOOK FOR A METH LAB THERE!"

I remember years ago the Wendy's near my girlfriend's place fired a bunch of people when photos of them group-bathing in the bathtub-sized industrial sink were found
    My hope in humanity is dimmed after today.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump My hope in humanity is dimmed after today.

so, just another day then, right.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    free pingarss wif evry burger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if this happened to me id cum my pants and order there every day
    Originally posted by snab_snib so, just another day then, right.

yup
    Originally posted by aldra they work at mcdonalds and their pictures above don't exactly suggest genius-level IQs

I can't really think of any other reason though; if you meant to trick someone into eating it you'd powder them first (tramadol tastes like ass though, not even a burger or something would mask 2 pills)

I don't really see it as feasible to accidentally drop them into a happy meal either

yea but who's gonna buy two tramadol?
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea but who's gonna buy two tramadol?

I would for 50 cents each
    This is the worst drug operation i've ever heard.
    Tramadol sucks
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump How do drugs always end up in the happy meal boxes. It just doesn't seem possible to me but it keeps happening.

I think I read somewhere that sometimes codes are used. Like "I want a happymeal for my kid"

Oh shizz Nay Nay.. get out the bottlez of tremordope ohhhhzzz we gonna make sum moneis tonight!
Jump to Top