User Controls

Mmq feels that becuz General Butt Naked finally got himself a ho, consequently, he ditched his NIS bros...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, sadly, Wren wishes that he cud say it isn't so.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Casparagus relationship status is only a contributing factor I his absence from here. The biggest I would surmise are lifestyle change, activity, being busy, summer, getting off drugs/mefadon and trying to be more positive and just sometimes this ain't important
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ya casper is a total fag who fell off from the cool wagon a long time ago. Nigga got a gram of pussy and somehow became a fiend always in need of a fix.

I would recant all statements and resume my friendship if he APOLOGIZED to our community for trying to get his shit together without us.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I liked it when he would post about this crazy black gurl he had a 3sum wit. And some cop. It's like he just realized he's in LA. I'm glad fubi got to chill wit him before he dropped. RIP to all the real ones

I hope being isn't dead but I have a feeling he is
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why are your using my name to voice your personal opinion?

Ya weird!
    Mmq and Sudo feel deprioritized and neglected by Casper in lieu of his better half.
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    that's not nearly as interesting as the kafka drama
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid that's not nearly as interesting as the kafka drama

ur not nearly as interesting as watching paint dry.
    I agree. Had high hopes for the kafka drama but that turned out to be nothing. How ever will you feed your social craving now?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley Ya casper is a total fag who fell off from the cool wagon a long time ago. Nigga got a gram of pussy and somehow became a fiend always in need of a fix.

I would recant all statements and resume my friendship if he APOLOGIZED to our community for trying to get his shit together without us.

He's enjoying the ride. Theres nothing to apologize for.

A GOOD MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY HAS HAD A GAP IN THEIR POSTING HISTORY. THIS IS NOT GOOD. THEY ARE DOING WELL AND SPENDING LESS TIME HERE. ALERT ALERT ALERT.
    Originally posted by WellHung Mmq and Sudo feel deprioritized and neglected by Casper in lieu of his better half.

HOW DARE HE- Regreta Thunberg
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid I agree. Had high hopes for the kafka drama but that turned out to be nothing. How ever will you feed your social craving now?

Reddit?
    Originally posted by mmQ He's enjoying the ride. Theres nothing to apologize for.

A GOOD MEMBER OF OUR COMMUNITY HAS HAD A GAP IN THEIR POSTING HISTORY. THIS IS NOT GOOD. THEY ARE DOING WELL AND SPENDING LESS TIME HERE. ALERT ALERT ALERT.

It's more than that. You and Sudo don't text, talk or tinychat with him anymore, either. Dude literally became Casper the Ghost. It's ok to admit that's hurtful to you both. Listen, I get it, you and Sudo don't wanna call him out and ruffle any feathers. Which is totally understandable. That's why i am speaking out on all of our behalf. Apparently, we all thought we were more important to Casper than we really were.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I heard through the grapevine that he left his girl for a man
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I heard through the grapevine that he left his girl for a man

And that his man was fucking a dude named Stan.
    Originally posted by WellHung It's more than that. You and Sudo don't text, talk or tinychat with him anymore, either. Dude literally became Casper the Ghost. It's ok to admit that's hurtful to you both. Listen, I get it, you and Sudo don't wanna call him out and ruffle any feathers. Which is totally understandable. That's why i am speaking out on all of our behalf. Apparently, we all thought we were more important to Casper than we really were.

How about you get one your knees, open your mouth,close your eyes and I'll show you just how important you are to me?
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    He'll be back. They always come back
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung It's more than that. You and Sudo don't text, talk or tinychat with him anymore, either. Dude literally became Casper the Ghost. It's ok to admit that's hurtful to you both. Listen, I get it, you and Sudo don't wanna call him out and ruffle any feathers. Which is totally understandable. That's why i am speaking out on all of our behalf. Apparently, we all thought we were more important to Casper than we really were.

My reply is that I'm the king Ghost. I ghost better than anyone. Like you ghosted me on telling me a favorite phone chat you had with krolo when you were super remembering him on the 4th.
    Originally posted by WellHung Reddit?

I read it but do not interact

https://www.reddit.com/r/meth/
    folx??
Jump to Top