User Controls

Sexual harassment isnt a crime

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    in Poland apparently. But I am not sure about nudity like getting naked randomly in front of a person. Anyone know?

https://eige.europa.eu/gender-based-violence/regulatory-and-legal-framework/legal-definitions-in-the-eu/poland-sexual-harassment

Like if I meet a 15 yr old girl and end up fially getting my license and as we are driving I whip out my dick and show her its size and try to see her reaction if shell suck on it or not would it be a crime or not sice shes over the age of consent and sexual harassment or possibly utiy per se arent crimes?
    Or would I have to ask permission first to break the ice and want a car blowjob? Like ask her do you want to see my size?
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    Yeah I'm pretty sure whipping out your fucking dick in front of a child is extremely illegal. Jesus fucking christ have fun in prison
    im talking about poland and europe and i never said child i said over the age of consent.
    it foesnt matter what you think a child is 18 isnt some fucking barrier and you americans arent world or morlwity police to tell other countries what vonstitutes a child or not.
    its called a "młodzierz" or young person or youth not fucking child retard when theyre 15.
    if 15 is the age of consent here how would it be anymore illegal than me whipping it out in front of a 30 yr old?
    Originally posted by Wariat if 15 is the age of consent here how would it be anymore illegal than me whipping it out in front of a 30 yr old?

you're right. It's just as illegal which is pretty illegal

have fun in jail. You're just asking to get locked up at this point, it's like a cry for help

"I want to go back to jail!"

why are men like this?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you know nothing of anything whts legl or isnt around here clearly or europe or anywhere ouyside your trailer in america. the land of the faggits like you. Whats illegal about it please cite me the actual law or case law or charge or a website deifning it for you. absed on poland where i am at?
    "It's just as illegal which is pretty illegal"

this is supposed to mean what? youre just talking out of your ass and off your meds again. Please tell me whats illegal about it if theyre pst the age of consent in any given country unless the country has public nudity laws?
    Sexual harassment is a crime you fucking sperg
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "hello officer have you seen a 12 year old girl"
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid Sexual harassment is a crime you fucking sperg

quit lying and making shit up. prove its a crime in poland you retarded garbage.
    Originally posted by Wariat in Poland apparently. But I am not sure about nudity like getting naked randomly in front of a person. Anyone know?

https://eige.europa.eu/gender-based-violence/regulatory-and-legal-framework/legal-definitions-in-the-eu/poland-sexual-harassment

Like if I meet a 15 yr old girl and end up fially getting my license and as we are driving I whip out my dick and show her its size and try to see her reaction if shell suck on it or not would it be a crime or not sice shes over the age of consent and sexual harassment or possibly utiy per se arent crimes?

your too stupid to even read. so i done even talking to you. quit wbusing the drugs.
    Whipping your penis out in front of a child is sexual harassment, therefore it is a crime
    https://www.mikeglaw.com/is-sexual-harassment-a-crime/

its not even a crime in the u.s. either plus it wouldnt even be considered this non crime or sexual harassment since its not at work and shed willingly be in a car with me moron.
    Originally posted by Wariat quit lying and making shit up. prove its a crime in poland you retarded garbage.

lol

i'm thinking you're gonna be the 21st
    Originally posted by Wariat https://www.mikeglaw.com/is-sexual-harassment-a-crime/

its not even a crime in the u.s. either plus it wouldnt even be considered this non crime or sexual harassment since its not at work and shed willingly be in a car with me moron.

yeah sure, nothing is a crime. You can just go around grabbing women by the pussy jerking your dick in front of a group of school children and rape with impunity and nobody can do anything about it, what was I thinking.
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid Whipping your penis out in front of a child is sexual harassment, therefore it is a crime

you are lying or wrong on about everything you wrote here or are just ignorwnt due to the holes in your brain meth caused. sexual harassment isnt a crime either in the u.s. or poland or anywhere ine astern europe. seocnd of sll whipping your dick in front of someone over the age of vonsent even if its a country where its low may not even be defined as such as she willingly got ina c ar with you and it isnt a workplace.
    youre so stupid you domt even realize were in 2022 not 2016 to say oh youre gonna be the 21st too tupid to evne know what yr it is plus all thsoe court cases were civil courts not criminal. prove me otherwise.
Jump to Top