User Controls

Sophie Libra Suspect

Kafka sweaty
    This sickest incel plot I’ve ever read, it’s like something from The Shining and when I confronted him he was abusive.

Originally posted by Kafka This sickest incel plot I’ve ever read, it’s like something from The Shining and when I confronted him he was abusive.

lol if yiu consider this sick you havent read that much.

yet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol wut

do you two just trade accounts when you get bored
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Did it make you feel special tho? 🥺
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Ok I’m confused..did Sophie send this to you? ( defeating the purpose) if not( which makes more sense)..who was it sent to and did they (identify them as well since they’re obviously in cahoots) send this copy to you?

We’ll wait 😑
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Ok I’m confused..did Sophie send this to you? ( defeating the purpose) if not( which makes more sense)..who was it sent to and did they (identify them as well since they’re obviously in cahoots) send this copy to you?

We’ll wait 😑

judging by the theme it was either falco or bradley that forwarded the message to her

if I understand right she left after like a week and gave her account password to soph, then changed her mind and got it back
    Originally posted by aldra judging by the theme it was either falco or bradley that forwarded the message to her

if I understand right she left after like a week and gave her account password to soph, then changed her mind and got it back

Good Grief
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’d love to hear the full “story”

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    The funniest part of this was Sophie thinking that I'm intelligent

But yeah dudes a nut, I never talked to him before and he sends me that shit just because I laughed at one of his jokes lol
    Originally posted by Rape Monster The funniest part of this was Sophie thinking that I'm intelligent

But yeah dudes a nut, I never talked to him before and he sends me that shit just because I laughed at one of his jokes lol

Apparently he thinks you’re a chomo too
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Apparently he thinks you’re a chomo too

i hope not, I can't stand being around children at all let alone wanna fuck em
    more people use that theme? outrageous
    Originally posted by aldra more people use that theme? outrageous

What's wrong with black and white? What theme do you like?
    I mostly just don't like the font

I use the standard theme so people on the train looking over my shoulder get to see the banners I put so much work into
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo Did it make you feel special tho? 🥺

Everyone should feel special to themselves.
    Originally posted by Kafka This sickest incel plot I’ve ever read, it’s like something from The Shining and when I confronted him he was abusive.

Describe the abuse
    I tried to switch my theme and broke my avatar
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I tried to switch my theme and broke my avatar

Reload it
    Originally posted by Kafka Everyone should feel special to themselves.

Originally posted by Rape Monster I tried to switch my theme and broke my avatar

here's a freebie
Jump to Top