User Controls

Do u guys even realize

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    How significant yesterday was for me? I met a 15 and 13 yr ole who sat with me talked and one had like rings behind her lips. I mean this is progress toward my goal of one time fucking in my life below 18.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    If meeting a 13 and 15 year old at 37 was a significant event in my life I would kill myself immediately on anything sharp in my reach
    You guys dobt realize how hard i tried how many chicks in warsaw and lodz i had on cam numbers and everything around 15-17.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster If meeting a 13 and 15 year old at 37 was a significant event in my life I would kill myself immediately on anything sharp in my reach

Lol
    Originally posted by Wariat You guys dobt realize how hard i tried how many chicks in warsaw and lodz i had on cam numbers and everything around 15-17.

And have made it with zero. ZERO! Not one fucking success ever.
    That 16 ye old i met at manufaktura in lodz told me today shes pregnant and the boy left her the one who called me a pedo and grabbed her phone apparently.
    The blond i was supposed to meet the other dwy i rold u guys rodwy she swid shes pregnant and was ar hospital and is considering having it.
    Originally posted by Wariat The blond i was supposed to meet the other dwy i rold u guys rodwy she swid shes pregnant and was ar hospital and is considering having it.

Who fucking cares? You didn't even meet her. Fuck her and her retarded baby too
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Wario already making plans for peeing on the chicks new born
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat How significant yesterday was for me? I met a 15 and 13 yr ole who sat with me talked and one had like rings behind her lips. I mean this is progress toward my goal of fucking in my life below 14.

Get real chomo

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Wario already making plans for peeing on the chicks new born

he is white so unlike r Kelly he will get probation
Jump to Top