User Controls

WHy are Polaks so ravcist on ukraine

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    that young hooligan looking street trash in athletic pants or dresses faggit with the udneraged bitch but she was away as he bought beers and ws near the nigger buying some beers as well they i think went to smoke out with was just at the bar in front of me and he said some random shit on ukraine like it didnt even mke sense to me and laughed and looked at the nigger.
    Star trek maybe you know? He said like in ukraine this or some random shit and no one around even looked ukrainian.
    while hes dirnking and partying with niggers.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Fuck Ukraine and that kike Zelensky
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Fuck Ukraine and that kike Zelensky

You make no sense. Pollacks dont support russia either and kiss the big american ass depsite not caving in to the lgtb shit and trannies and american culture wars. But some of them i noticed now do support russia and talk shit on nato so who knows.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat You make no sense. Pollacks dont support russia either and kiss the big american ass depsite not caving in to the lgtb shit and trannies and american culture wars. But some of them i noticed now do support russia and talk shit on nato so who knows.

I don't make no sense? My retarded country sends that little cunt 50 billion dollars no questions asked while our people struggle every day with basic needs. Fuck ukraine, fuck the jew kike complex that thinks the world should suck their dick and fuck all you people too stupid to notice what the overlords are doing to you
    The guy on left

DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
Jump to Top