User Controls

Florida man with ‘hustle eat sleep repeat’ tattoo charged with throwing hot dog at police officer...

WellHung Black Hole
    https://nypost.com/2022/07/04/florida-man-jason-stoll-charged-with-throwing-hot-dog-at-police-officer/
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Imagine getting 3 years for throwing a hot dog at a pig who told you not to sell food during an arbitrary time. Fuck this world is stupid. I wish I read about more highway patrol officers getting clipped on the side of the road
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    It was me folx
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine getting 3 years for throwing a hot dog at a pig who told you not to sell food during an arbitrary time. Fuck this world is stupid. I wish I read about more highway patrol officers getting clipped on the side of the road

Telegram has some good compilations of cops getting btfo'd
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    That’s a serious offense

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Telegram has some good compilations of cops getting btfo'd

I wish I knew what that group was so I could be sure to avoid it
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Had a long day, feel like going to sleep at 7:30 like right now
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Had a long day, feel like going to sleep at 7:30 like right now

knock out some pushups and sit-ups b4 bed, Round Boy.👍
    Originally posted by WellHung knock out some pushups and sit-ups b4 bed, Round Boy.👍

I'm fucking up, I been pigging out

I'm still eating at 9pm
    It's the 4th I'm done after his
Jump to Top