User Controls

Here we go again guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I guess the sunmer heat is on these girls are getting bolder ir horbier wnd the teenage blond around 16 although she never answered and her friend want to meet up with me again at that strip mall area tonorrow.
    Bradley Black Hole
    sad
    Why?
    She said shes going with a friend to see a movie at 11 tomm in the morning some cartoon minionki.
    Bradley Black Hole
    You'll be unsuccessful, nervous if she brings a friend to make sure you're not a total creep.

Being 12 and shy around a group of girls and acting autistic is OK when it's your first date and even a little expected. But at 37, the fact you're shy and nervous around some teens you asked to hang out with you is indicative that you are probably a predator that's gonna hurt one of them if they are ever alone with them.

Then they find out you want to do weird sexual shit with them and dogs.

And so they're right. I can imagine you either being extremely aggressive in your pursuit if she's alone in a deserted place or quiet and glancing around, sounding like your afraid, with that droopy side of your face hanging out, as they realize they made a huge mistake in meeting you unless they're getting money or free food or going to ditch you when they realize you're "unique" to say the least.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat She said shes going with a friend to see a movie at 11 tomm in the morning some cartoon minionki.

I called it.
    Called what?
    Originally posted by Bradley You'll be unsuccessful, nervous if she brings a friend to make sure you're not a total creep.

Being 12 and shy around a group of girls and acting autistic is OK when it's your first date and even a little expected. But at 37, the fact you're shy and nervous around some teens you asked to hang out with you is indicative that you are probably a predator that's gonna hurt one of them if they are ever alone with them.

Then they find out you want to do weird sexual shit with them and dogs.

And so they're right. I can imagine you either being extremely aggressive in your pursuit if she's alone in a deserted place or quiet and glancing around, sounding like your afraid, with that droopy side of your face hanging out, as they realize they made a huge mistake in meeting you unless they're getting money or free food or going to ditch you when they realize you're "unique" to say the least.

How is being shy or neevous and not a total Douchebag sith confidenxe a bad thibg? Some girls dig shy guys. Also i am this way partly obly around young girls because i want ir so bad and because i never did well with the teen age group even as a teen.
    And partly because its taboo or society judges it and my mind is on people newrby witnessing it.
    I mean even if its legal and shes over aoc unless your famous or polanski it can be unconfortable or people can jusge.
    Bradley Black Hole
    pretty obvious to me no one's interested so maybe you do need to be an "obnoxious douchebag" women want men who are confident, in control, aggressive, high energy

Not some wimpy pussy with a droopy smile who tries hard but is nervous about talking to a preteen girl

Think about it.

Would you want a bitch (like yourself) or an beta male if you were a horny teen, full of hormones, looking for a big buck to mount her and produce equally pretty girls and equally pretty betamales

It's simple biology, bud. Analyze why not more than 1 or 2 have ever bothered to talk to you for more than ten minutes, but I can go into any bar in america, order a coke, ask them a couple questions about local stuff, tell them I'm new and don't know anyone, and about 1/3 will show me some places and the conversation will just start flowing.

Dumbfuck.
Jump to Top