User Controls

Yo brad

blaster master victim of incest
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It would happen in current california csxr policiea we would literally be celoues now due to integration. Or non dwwignated yards.
    Hey blqster master does whe eat ass and sucks mad dick with slaps?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat Hey blqster master does whe eat ass and sucks mad dick with slaps?

Speak English retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master If wario was ur celly, which never would happen btw because brad would be in gen pop while wario would be in the punk tank, if wario was ur celly, would you get inside his head and make him an hero or would you pimp his ass out to negros?

No I generally manipulate sex offenders by befriending them, giving them a little bit of here and there, treating them like a regular inmate, then about 2-6 weeks in, once they have a gang member friend on the up and up, I tell them I know what they're in there for.

Invariably they then so desperate to keep a friend who looks past it will do whatever I tell them, usually I stop ordering canteen at this point and tell them what day they're going to clean, but I phrase everything as a question to give the illusion of choice, and from then on, I have a bitch. So the other skins will look at me sideways and I make sure one of my guys says to them quietly "You know how smart Brad is, do you really think he likes that chomo or is there more than you really are seeing?" so that way I save face, make money, have my food cooked for me/brought to me, tell him what i want him to do, and when I get bored tell him to do something that he likely will get introuble and sent to the hole for doing. Then I get a skinhead roommate, one of the hispanic I play kuplakey with, or another victim.

I'm generally held in high esteem because I am a drug dealer, have money, love gambling, enjoy fighting, know the laws enough to help people with legal issues (for money) & am really smart, oh I'm also violent and crazy/on crazy pills. So I'm usually accepted as a 7/10 inmate which is pretty good for someone under the age of 30. I'm also a skinhead and lead the religious group Pagan Circle.

They are SOOOOO desperate for a friend like that to accept them despite their charges that they unknowingly fall into a web where I am the spider and they are stuck having a personal internal conflict on whether they lose their only friend who means so much to them or begin falling for coercion and accept it as their lot in the joint.

Hope that answers your question.
    Bradley Black Hole
    People think making someone a bitch is all about violence, but that's how you get stabbed in your sleep or told on, etc, and that's all well and good but if you can get into their mind, then get them living in your cell, you basically have never had to lift a finger nor lay a hand on them.

But for good measure sometimes if they stand up after weeks or months in, I bitch slap them as hard as I can when we're both in the cell. Give it a few hours to sink in and then before bed, apologize to them and say I still want to be their friend.

Never had sex in the joint because of the widespread STDs and the fact the skinheads would cut me and force me out of their clique and i'd end up like wariat. (but i've considered it)
    "No I generally manipulate sex offenders by befriending them, giving them a little bit of here and there, treating them like a regular inmate, then about 2-6 weeks in, once they have a gang member friend on the up and up, I tell them I know what they're in there for."

except i literally was in there for fighting raphel luciano and before kevin markley.
    Bradley Black Hole
    You went to prison for fighting someone you met in prison?

k
    what would you do bradley if you found out someone tried to smut you up and lied why you were in there for just to give you a bad reputation and someone told you hey tht guy has been saying shit on you. How would you react?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I would go to Records and pay .15 a page for my paperwork/judgement of conviction and then hand it to my shotcaller who would set the record straight amongst the Whites. The mexicans I would hand the paperwork to the best english speaker and I don't talk to black people as much as I can.

Not worth it to fight others over nothing and once set corrected harmony would replace discord.

Most often the only thing people say about me is that I am a lame (because I read so much and spend so much time in the library) but realistically I make an effort to annoy the people who shit talk me by always being in their presence and if they get irritated I say "Well you thought badly of me so I've gone out of my way to show you more of me till you realize i'm not your enemy."

I think you forget I am a good person when it's to my benefit. Oh and if the guy is older than me, I apologize even if I did nothing wrong or "for offending him" and usually he's the guy whose grumpy with everyone and a shit talker and my move is seen as respectful.

dumbfuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    Oh and whenever anyone wrongs me I say "and if they're fucking me over, they're probably fucking over everybody because i'm a good person."

even tho i'm not and they probably have very legitimate reasons for hating me
Jump to Top