User Controls

i feel sort of bad / stupid

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    for hititng that guy twice. like my animal instinct for a second i had in cslifornia and anger came back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    sure he deserved it for being drunka nd sexually harassing women but istill could have handled it better and not had to leave the establishment thus fucking my opportunity up wth her anyway. i could have just seperwted him from her without hitting him and asked her to join me downstairs on the lower dance floor and only if he followe dhit him.
    Bradley Black Hole
    i'm glad u hit him for doing the exact same thing you do online

don't feel bad for harming people, if you want to feel bad don't do it next time, but what's done is done

for once i'm giving you real advice from a fighter to a fighter, fuck that nigga and he was harassing her, and when you stood up to him, it was over, don't be proud of yourself, but don't be a little bitch wallowing in the fact you felt necessary to put hands on another man and then did it (assuming you actually did it) be proud bud
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol being someone who gets violent when drunk doesn't mean ur a "fighter"
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Lol being someone who gets violent when drunk doesn't mean ur a "fighter"

trust me i used to be. i got in ten fights in prison and jail within three yrs and most of my claifornia cases were for winning fights like luciano and markley.
    Bradley Black Hole
    well yeah you're a child molester
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Lol being someone who gets violent when drunk doesn't mean ur a "fighter"

I'm violent when i'm sober too bud
    Bradley Black Hole
    You're making me want to fight today lol

I'm goin for it i'mma just steady talk shit about issues, things, etc infront of dude tell i strike a nerve and then really start my focus

I think he's pro abortion
    Originally posted by Bradley well yeah you're a child molester

actually no i am not.
    Originally posted by Wariat trust me i used to be. i got in ten fights in prison and jail within three yrs and most of my claifornia cases were for winning fights like luciano and markley.

and now luciano and markley are continuing to enjoy their lives here in the US while u crawl through shitty polish pubs trying to scrape up crumbs of pussy from little kids
    teenagers are not children and legal here and new york.
    Originally posted by Wariat teenagers are not children and legal here and new york.

dude honestly even if these weren't teens and u still spent all ur waking hours just moving from pub to pub trying to molest people, it would still be fucking retarded and depraved.

legal or not you still openly prefer the youngest most juvenile looking ones u can possibly find because u know deep down u wish there wasn't an age of consent at all
    i actually dont prefer them or cant stand most of them but want to fuk one one time have that experience i couldnt in the usa due to the age of vo sent being lower here.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat actually no i am not.

You were charged with attempting to molest a 12 year old at a park and asked the cop if he had seen any 12 year olds, that is why you went to prison, and that makes you a child molestor
    Nope.
    You got no facts right. And even if that was true that all that person did was tried to meet someone that isnt mokestation and rape. Plus youre bringing up something someone dis from like 15 yrs ago. There is no evidence anything against anyones will would occur nor anything beyond a meeting that guy did.
    Bradley Black Hole
    they found you in the paper Mikej
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat You got no facts right. And wven if that was true that i tried to meet someone that isnt mokestation and rape. Plus youre bringing up something someone dis from like 15 yrs ago.

really
    Bradley Black Hole
    "even if that was true [proceeds to defend his action] but it isn't!"

you are a dumb fuck bud,
    Lol no matter what you claim to thibk or know which you know nothing as no single evidence shows anything beyond meeting someone would take place (plus wven id it did sone girls that age are hot and like sex already i said some) that guy dis you fuck men and are a degenerant who rucks dogs and rims their assholes for money like those gloryquest mad chicks in japan who are as deranged as you bud.
Jump to Top