User Controls

Fona 7-3-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Sleep eluded me last night.
    A couple hours at the very most but I've pretty much been awake for the last 8 hours and now the sun is coming up and I have to start my day.
    We will be trekking to the grocery store in search of elusive ‪tiramisu.
    Then my girlfriend wants to get her nails done during which time I will wander off to do random Fona stuff.
    Afterwards we will head home and put everything away.
    Maybe we will go test drive more cars today...
    At some point I'd like to start returning some of the unused things from my last several trips to the hardware store.
    It's suppose to be hot today but not dreadfully so and if I'm going to do much outside this weekend I might try and tackle some of that.
    But this all depends on how much coffee I am able to drink to stay awake.
    Anyways, How are you this morning?
    Do you have any plans for today?
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm gonna hold down the TV and not let anyone watch reruns of westerns and bananza and maybe watch Law & Order SVU on bootleg DVDs someone's mom mailed in. Might try to get some gambling going on dice or poker.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I've been trying to quit my job for over a week but every day I just smoke a bunch of weed and play minecraft and drink instead. I haven't gotten paid in 2 weeks but i am still collecting vacation hours

so I have no money right now but they owe me a bunch of money

I don't know what to do with my life. Working and getting money is easy but there is nothing to do with it. I feel like Lee Harvey Oswald when he was living in the soviet union in 1961 "I am starting to reconsider my desire about staying. The work is drab, the money I get has nowhere to be spent. No nightclubs or bowling alleys, no places of recreation except the trade union dances. I have had enough."

Originally posted by Donald Trump I don't think people right now even realise how much lower their standard of living is compared to in the 00s.

I think I would be happier living off the land. I daydream of starting a proof of work crypto ponzi scam running off raspberry pi's powered by biofuel I make in a woods hut deep in the forest and build my own satellites like a techno meth green commune. I wish solar panels were cheap and easy to make so I could live in the Sudan free zone triangle.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    so you go in for free depsite them not paying you and owing you?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat so you go in for free depsite them not paying you and owing you?

yeah ghost fried his mind a long time ago, at one point he was espousing the program that results in greater efficiency and it was clear he lacked a concrete understanding of it despite believing he knew it well enough to improve and fix it

there's a reason he loads a conveyor belt rather than wear a button up to work
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat so you go in for free depsite them not paying you and owing you?

So you’re still being supported financially by your mommy despite being almost 50 years old?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler So you’re still being supported financially by your mommy despite being almost 50 years old?

he's 37
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    And his name is Maciej and he rapes kids
    Ghost Black Hole
    Come on team lets have a power hour this sunday morning and discuss our performance.

Bradley Black Hole
    and now he developed a dog rimming fetish.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley he's 37

Yeah
    that makes it better

Originally posted by Rape Monster And his name is Maciej and he rapes kids

Originally posted by Bradley and now he developed a dog rimming fetish.

He’s got some “issues” 🤢
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    insert drunken wall of text about luciano here
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wariat shows strong leadership skills. Believe only half of what you see and nothing you hear.
Jump to Top