User Controls

Car shopping

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My girlfriend wants a new whip.
    Went to Carmax today and test drove a Subaru Cross Trek and a Toyota Rav 4.
    The Subaru had much better quality and feel than the overwhelmingly cheap looking Rav 4.
    Id like to have her test drive a Volvo XC60 and a Mitsubishi Outlander.
    Im trying to compile a list of smaller SUVs that fit her needs and are reliable.

Also, Carvana seems to have better deals than carmax.

For shits and giggles I created an account to see what I could afford but Ive already made the decision to stick with what I've got versus a car payment but my end goal is to have a decent car we can fit sone stuff in and a little car for my little commute and got no where to go needs.

Any recommendations on an SUV for my girlfriend to try?
    Right now she us in a 2018 GMC Acadia and it is too big for our needs.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    While many women struggle every day to belong to historically male-dominated positions and professions, society continues to reward vanity and beauty over real abilities and intellect.
    Lit Papi Houston
    parking lot and a lockpick homie tell the baby mama take her pick yo
    Ghost Black Hole
    Those vending machines are sick

guess I'll start a thread for my question instead...
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Her car is three years old. Is she paying for this herself or are you helping? If any of this is your money tell her to fuck off and pay it herself.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Her car is three years old. Is she paying for this herself or are you helping? If any of this is your money tell her to fuck off and pay it herself.

she has a job and a cheap house that fona is the mechanic of, and they buy expired food ( and Jesus figurines at a great discount ) plus literally a car loan with a 5+ yr loan is pretty cheap , there not DINKS but they are DIOKS and also thats horrible how some people called her a midget and there going around jealous of fonas wet and wild life
Jump to Top