User Controls

I'm losing tons of weight in one week, Matt

Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Like 5 pounds because I've eaten only 8 hours in a day instead of the normal 12 hour period most people eat

Most people eat 7am to 7pm or 6-6 or 8-8 etc

I eat 9-5 like 2 meals and a big snack. Iv lost 5 pounds in one week. This is supposed to be normal instead of the 2 pounds doing 12 hour fasting

Plus I was fasting maybe 10 hours a day. Over eating.

It was hard the first three nights. Stomach acid indigestion kept me up and farting all night long. Couldn't poop.

It's normal out a bit. I slept good two nights in a row

I know you're a depressed fat ass Matthew so I suggest trying this Intermediate dieting of not eating for 16 hours straight and try to slowly move it to 17 hours of no food a day.

But make sure you eat some fruit and veggies, then it's ok to have three pieces of pizza or a giant big Mac. Not everyday but on a weekend, watch a movie. Pig out a little bit and then don't eat the rest of the night you normally would.
    You also need to spend at least 45 minutes walking fast or bike riding a day and maybe 15 minutes of pushups, situps and basic yoga shit. Cat and planks
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    switch to an all mice meat diet
    Originally posted by Rape Monster switch to an all mice meat diet

Hey laugh now, but we all just might one day.

Mice probably better than rats I would think.

Rabbits are rodents and People used to eat them. The closest thing to tasting like chicken is honestly rabbit meat. I've had it broiled and in a stew before.

Frog legs (fuck off in advance) taste like fishy chicken. Like if someone had chicken legs sitting to close to cod
    Kafka sweaty
    If you eat one meal a day you’ll lose a lot of weight quickly, and it can be anything unhealthy like a kebab. I would recommend a big meal every two days though because I fainted, even right after eating, so don’t do it everyday.

When I try to lose weight it’s a 700 cals per day limit which can be KFC or a panini and avocado, maybe a penguin bar.

If you eat three meals and three snacks a day you’ll gain weight quickly. As for me I have two meals and one snack to maintain my weight. One of the meals is light.
    Kafka sweaty
    My sleeping patterns messed up so only had a pack of Malteasers yday, sipping monster now.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ur dumb
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Like 5 pounds because I've eaten only 8 hours in a day instead of the normal 12 hour period most people eat

Most people eat 7am to 7pm or 6-6 or 8-8 etc

I eat 9-5 like 2 meals and a big snack. Iv lost 5 pounds in one week. This is supposed to be normal instead of the 2 pounds doing 12 hour fasting

Plus I was fasting maybe 10 hours a day. Over eating.

It was hard the first three nights. Stomach acid indigestion kept me up and farting all night long. Couldn't poop.

It's normal out a bit. I slept good two nights in a row

I know you're a depressed fat ass Matthew so I suggest trying this Intermediate dieting of not eating for 16 hours straight and try to slowly move it to 17 hours of no food a day.

But make sure you eat some fruit and veggies, then it's ok to have three pieces of pizza or a giant big Mac. Not everyday but on a weekend, watch a movie. Pig out a little bit and then don't eat the rest of the night you normally would.

How depressed and fat am i, exactly? Plz tell me about myself. 👍😚
    Originally posted by Kafka If you eat one meal a day you’ll lose a lot of weight quickly, and it can be anything unhealthy like a kebab. I would recommend a big meal every two days though because I fainted, even right after eating, so don’t do it everyday.

When I try to lose weight it’s a 700 cals per day limit which can be KFC or a panini and avocado, maybe a penguin bar.

If you eat three meals and three snacks a day you’ll gain weight quickly. As for me I have two meals and one snack to maintain my weight. One of the meals is light.

One meal is too radical for me. One big meal and two small can work with at least two veggie and fruit smoothies with.

But again. The trick is exercise plus at least 16 hours of fasting.

But you can have tea or coffee or water anytime
    Originally posted by WellHung How depressed and fat am i, exactly? Plz tell me about myself. 👍😚

I mean everyone shows you're a fatty who steals pancakes ,:(
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Shut the fuck up paul wozny
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka If you eat one meal a day you’ll lose a lot of weight quickly, and it can be anything unhealthy like a kebab. I would recommend a big meal every two days though because I fainted, even right after eating, so don’t do it everyday.

Lol. So dumb :/ 😝
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. So dumb :/ 😝

you need another lobotomy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DontTellEm My diet and work out routine

Lol. So dumb :/ 😝
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol Right. Ur heads on straight 😂
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders One meal is too radical for me. One big meal and two small can work with at least two veggie and fruit smoothies with.

But again. The trick is exercise plus at least 16 hours of fasting.

But you can have tea or coffee or water anytime

Calories in vs calories out. It's that simple.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Lol. So dumb :/ 😝

Try to control yourself with gifs. U know that’s what got u shamed ur last time here doofus
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Or was it that fake picture? Lol
    Originally posted by Kafka you need another lobotomy

And some liposuction
Jump to Top