User Controls

Poppy tea experiences?

Hey guys! Discount Whore here! My pet cat found a note in a public bathroom wonder what it means haha

"Wondering if anybody's tried poppy seed tea. It supposedly contains morphine and codeine, and you can buy it on Amazon, so that's cool. I'm thinking about giving it a go but I'm just curious as to how good it actually is. Oral is not my preferred method of opiate intake and I don't think much of morphine or codeine, but hell, I'm probably gonna try it anyway.

I've been taking Crouton for most of the last six years so I hope I can still get something out of this.

Love, SWIM."

If anybody can help me decipher this it'd be appreciated. Sounds like a drug addict to me!
    Buy the pods.
    Originally posted by reject Buy the pods.

"Pods are illegal and take more effort to source than I'd like, so I won't bother."

HAHA another note, what a coincidence. I gotta stop letting my cat loose in public bathrooms.
    Poppy seeds are garbage unless you grow them and make pod tea. Pod tea is legit drugs, zeed tea is fake drugs (like fake news)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    itsthesamestufftho

I don't care if they aren't as potent, I can just use moar. I'm planning to grow some poppies in the garden this year anyway. I'll probably take the rest of the seeds and scatter them around my neighborhood for the lulz.
    It's not that they aren't as potent, just they're totally inactive if they've been washed and whatnot
    Yes, but that's what forums are for. There are plenty of vendors selling unwashed seeds and plenty of places to go to discuss which brands, batches and sizes are of quality. I'm not getting McCormick's here.
    LOL at washed poppy seeds. I get mine from the Czech Republic. Sometimes Turkey. There's so much opium on them, the bags are lierally sticky and the seeds are a fat lumpy mass.

GET BETTER DEALERS.

Crazymike argued with me for a whole thread until he placed an order on one of the US vendors I knew and look at him now. Dead as fuck. I regret it because of his kids and I'm not sure that he's really dead but yea, he probably went out like a champ.

Can we investigate on that?
    Unwashed seeds belong in the ground. Washed ones belong on a bagel.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how grow popie in gardn
    sandy loam
    its like heroin
    Its like heroin without the heroin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dionysus Houston
    Its plenty effective. Having had extensive experience with many varieties of opiates, it can be just as strong as any of them so long as you get seeds that haven't been overly processed. You are essentially washing the opium latex off of the outside of the seeds, and so long as you don't do something stupid like boil it you can procure a powerful morphine high for significantly cheaper than street price. If its not working, you either got junk seeds, you fucked up the extraction or you are simply not taking enough. By all means though, don't take my word for it. The less people doing it, the less likely it is that the government susses onto it and regulates it.
Jump to Top