User Controls

Let's all pitch in on a Ohio Home

Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    In Cleveland we're "You can buy a house for the price of a VCR"

^Didn't know this..sorry. Guys a total fag. Why would someone choose this option

But it's a funny song
    We could throw massive parties on the block and invite hookers and drug dealers but no thug nigs

If they try and act bad we snatch them off the porch and show them the basement portal. A hole that leads to a sub basement that no one knows about
    Kind of like the secret black op prison located at an old closed down Sears Robuck that Red worked at
    Ghost Black Hole
    okay
    Originally posted by Ghost okay

Ok. Send your money to me and we'll all have to be cosigners and that way we all have to put elbow grease into pimping it out

Slowly buy up several square blocks and do raids on crack houses and lean into the shit drain on society while we throw our elaborate parties once a week

Then get people interested to pay 5-10 times our investments and sell off all our houses and cut the gains and go our separate ways
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Ok. Send your money to me and we'll all have to be cosigners and that way we all have to put elbow grease into pimping it out

Slowly buy up several square blocks and do raids on crack houses and lean into the shit drain on society while we throw our elaborate parties once a week

Then get people interested to pay 5-10 times our investments and sell off all our houses and cut the gains and go our separate ways

You wouldn't last 1 week on the streets of Cleveland.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    The mean streets of Cleveland swallow men whole and then spit them back out.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You wouldn't last 1 week on the streets of Cleveland.

OMG cause it's so much more badass than East Oakland or going to highschool in Richmond Cali that I did for two years.

Including Gompers high for the last 4 months of my Junior year cause I got kicked out of highschool for fighting

I seriously doubt you would with your shit attitude, tough guy.
    Originally posted by WellHung The mean streets of Cleveland swallow men whole and then spit them back out.

Cleavland rocks like that
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Ok. Send your money to me

post crypto wallet
    Originally posted by Ghost post crypto wallet

What mean?
    Ghost Black Hole
    0xCc33083FD49958562347FB20A0669610fF1dCB7C
    Originally posted by Ghost 0xCc33083FD49958562347FB20A0669610fF1dCB7C

That your btc purse access for transferring ?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Ohio should be nuked like raccoon city in resident evil 3
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders That your btc purse access for transferring ?

Shut up
    Bradley Black Hole
    no one wants to hang out with you paul wozny.

Any co-living situation by users of this site has ended really terribly for all involved, drugs, being low lives, not being the person you expected them to be based on only their post history.

Maybe 2 of us could hit it off, but I already resigned to a position where I know I couldn't live with another man for any considerable length of time.

Also lol ur so desperate, i thought u had a wife? oh ya she left u op
    Originally posted by Bradley no one wants to hang out with you paul wozny.

Any co-living situation by users of this site has ended really terribly for all involved, drugs, being low lives, not being the person you expected them to be based on only their post history.

Maybe 2 of us could hit it off, but I already resigned to a position where I know I couldn't live with another man for any considerable length of time.

Also lol ur so desperate, i thought u had a wife? oh ya she left u op

You are in the worse and lowest point on the ladder of success with your background

You have 0 room to talk shit to me.

I didn't want to bum you out but now it's my pleasure to do so since you're on some high with your Wonzy lie

Even if a security company is ready to hire you this has to be done first.

The State of Florida requires security guard training to be taught at a licensed security school and necessitates 40 hours of training to be eligible for the class D security license.

Then (finger printing)
    be a U.S. citizen or legal resident with an issued social security number.
    be at least 18 years of age.
    submit to fingerprinting.
    successfully complete class D and 40-hour security guard training.
    submit a notarized application to the Florida Division of Licensing.
    submit two passport-style photos.

And now the Final'e

An FBI or CJIS background check which sends you the guard card by mail.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders You are in the worse and lowest point on the ladder of success with your background

You have 0 room to talk shit to me.

I didn't want to bum you out but now it's my pleasure to do so since you're on some high with your Wonzy lie

Even if a security company is ready to hire you this has to be done first.

The State of Florida requires security guard training to be taught at a licensed security school and necessitates 40 hours of training to be eligible for the class D security license.

Then (finger printing)
    be a U.S. citizen or legal resident with an issued social security number.
    be at least 18 years of age.
    submit to fingerprinting.
    successfully complete class D and 40-hour security guard training.
    submit a notarized application to the Florida Division of Licensing.
    submit two passport-style photos.

And now the Final'e

An FBI or CJIS background check which sends you the guard card by mail.

ya i googled it and they will accept me

are you limited to the first floor of your house?
    Bradley Black Hole
    "u can't be an unarmed warehouse security guard because u sold drugs when u were 19, 10 years ago this september"

ok Paul Wozny, cuz i get all my occupational advice from aging, out of shape, pedophiles who can't land a job outside of being a hamburger deliverer

in reality they offer a program here that gets you into one of three security companies as a temp once you have the certification and since I've been honest with my convictions and they've been doing this for years, I'm sure you're right and they're wrong

Why do you have so much confidence when you're consistently laughed at for being a manic nutjob off his meds who touches boys?
Jump to Top