User Controls

Fona 7-1-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning.
    Woke up nice and early today.
    My girlfriend took a vacation day and was here when I woke up but has since went to get her hair done.
    My new phone is totally pointless as my old one still works just fine even though Mint Mobile insisted that it would no longer function and pressure me into spending hundreds of dollars on a newer model.
    Quite frankly I am pissed and ready to return it.
    A couple days ago my girlfriend took her car to the mechanic because every time she fills it up the damn thing spudders and stalls after which it runs just fine.
    Being broke down on the side of the road is scary enough but put a kid in the car too and it makes it a lot lot worse.
    On the phone the mechanic assured her that he knew what was wrong and to bring it in and he would fix it.
    Cost $130 and I'm pretty sure that if he even did anything at all it was replace a $20 or $30 solenoid.
    She picked it up yesterday and immediately got gas in it only for it to happen again.
    This morning she was all worked up stating "I'm going to trade this car in and get one that actually works. blah blah blah"
    I tried to inform her that the problem with new cars is that their problems are not documented yet and it is impossible to know what to expect to break and when.
    A quick google search brings up many pages of people ranting about having the same problem with the same car and it's probably vapor lock for whatever reason.
    I told her it's not really something to fix by just replacing anything as that is the way the car was designed and the only real fix would be a modification.
    I don't have any experience beyond replacing a fuel enhancement and am unwilling to do anything about it.
    The best solution is to keep the car running while getting gas and forget about it.
    Next week I'll do my best to remind her to leave her car running at the gas pump and we will see how it goes.

Given the fact I woke up a bit early today you would think I have some sort of plan or goal in mind to end the week strong but I do not.
    Everything I felt like doing this week I already have so instead I am taking it easy.
    I'll be going into work early as usual in hopes of getting a bit more OT on my next check.

Also, I am starting my hire on process this weekend so very soon I should be making another $5 an hour.
    I'm excited to get it all done and squared away but I already know it is probably too much to dick with before work so I'm going to wait until the weekend.

Speaking of this weekend I do have a couple little things in mind to go do although it's nothing crazy or anything as we both are in need of some down time. I'm sure I'll post about what actually happens when it does happen.
    In the meantime I hope everyone is having a great Friday and is ready for the Holiday weekend.

TTYL
    -Fona
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Good for you on the soon to be promotion man...what will that put you up to?
    Originally posted by cigreting Good for you on the soon to be promotion man…what will that put you up to?

$25.73
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Right on my friend. Arent you glad you left the other place now?
    Originally posted by cigreting Right on my friend. Arent you glad you left the other place now?

Im always happy when i quit a job.
    tl/dr
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ tl/dr

tl/dr
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Hey fona...

Penis

That is all
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Hey fona…

Penis

That is all

ts/dr
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker tl/dr

ts/dr
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ts/dr

copypastacat
    Bradley Black Hole
    your threads have really started falling off as soon as two users showed interest in your life and you began talking of nothing else
Jump to Top