User Controls

Poll: Do you?

Do you GONTS have a daily routine?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How do your live your life? Are most days similar overall (wake, work, eat, sleep, gaps filled in with similar things)?

Do you plan ahead short-term? Long-term? Make daily goals?

Do you FLY BY THE SEAT OF YOUR PANTS or do you mostly know what to expect?

Do you get to live laugh love on your own terms or do you have to wait for it to be someone else's terms?

When someone says "bro you should skip work tomorrow and come do acid with me out at so-and-so park, do you consider it, do you immediately say no lol that's crazy I'm a responsible adult and I have to work maybe try asking me ahead of time instead of 2 hours beforehand?

Do you prefer your cozy nooks of familiarity and comfort or do you like to find random adventures and go weird places you've not been to before?

Do you think you could handle a life of reckless living or do you prefer the contentment of knowing what to expect?

When your niece Gretchen dies in a horrible car accident at the age of 17 with the whole world ahead of her and so much potential, do you stop to think damn maybe life really is short and I should stop planning for a bunch of future shit and just go HAM and yolo it?

Is it always the best idea to stay by the book and take care of the essentials dotting your i's and crossing your t's?

If you could live to 100 with a standard life or live to 50 with a CRAY CRAY life what would you choose and why?

What's the most important thing to you that now that you would also still say is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to you if you could answer that a few minutes before you die?

Etc.

Thanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing with my life on a day to day basis
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wake up and do whatever I think is trashiest. Somedays I fucking win, other times I Lose. Both days Im tryna get paid and battling against myself. Idk how Im alive and not in jail
    Kafka sweaty
    My life is crazy sometimes and I like doing spontaneous things, but not for long because being social gets overwhelming. Then I go back to my routine and have my day planned by the hour.
    Kafka sweaty
    Example is I was with my friend in Belfast, we asked some guys for directions then I just started kissing one of them, he turned out to be a coke dealer so we were just hanging out with crackheads and snorting it in public while the peelers drove by.
    Lit Papi Houston
    I fuck a bitch a day, sometimes two
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes, I wake up at 6am every morning. Sometimes 5:30-6:30, I chug a cup of coffee mixed with water, smoke a non menthol cigarette & brush my teeth. At this point, I usually piss and brush my teeth (sometimes at the same time). When I eat my first meal, I take my pills.

Beyond that nothing, until around 8-9pm, where I read for 1-3 hours, I finish by pissing, drinking another glass of water.

If I wake up in the middle of the night (most nights) I shower and jack off and go back to bed usually between 3-4am. Takes me about a half hour.

I've tried taking a bath but I do not like to jack off in the tub on my back (I don't like to have sex on my back)
    cigreting Dark Matter
    whos the ape in your avi
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cigreting whos the ape in your avi

Thats a weird daily routine.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing with my life on a day to day basis

Yes but do you have a routine of not knowing what you're doing or do you do things all weird and silly and every day is way different than the day before?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka Example is I was with my friend in Belfast, we asked some guys for directions then I just started kissing one of them, he turned out to be a coke dealer so we were just hanging out with crackheads and snorting it in public while the peelers drove by.

That sounds dangerous and you're gonna get yourself CUT one of these days but maybe that's why you like the lifestyle of risk and games.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bradley Yes, I wake up at 6am every morning. Sometimes 5:30-6:30, I chug a cup of coffee mixed with water, smoke a non menthol cigarette & brush my teeth. At this point, I usually piss and brush my teeth (sometimes at the same time). When I eat my first meal, I take my pills.

Beyond that nothing, until around 8-9pm, where I read for 1-3 hours, I finish by pissing, drinking another glass of water.

If I wake up in the middle of the night (most nights) I shower and jack off and go back to bed usually between 3-4am. Takes me about a half hour.

I've tried taking a bath but I do not like to jack off in the tub on my back (I don't like to have sex on my back)

So what are your 12 hours between morning and your night time routine like? Similar or wildly varying day to day? Do you have an idea of what you're gonna do for your whole day or do you start somewhere familiar and just go from there as the wind blows you? What things do you NEED to do on a daily basis otherwise you start to feel out of sorts?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ Thats a weird daily routine.

ur so funny all the time
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cigreting ur so funny all the time

Ur grapdspa thot tisbbe funy to cach my wite squiggleez
    Ghost Black Hole
    Wake up in the morning and I drink my coffee but now my girl knows I don't like talking til I wake up, she knows not to take it personal, until I have a muffin my mood is irreversible
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting whos the ape in your avi

I typed in "interracial couple, white male" and used the third or fourth image.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    chaos in chaos out
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ghost Wake up in the morning and I drink my coffee but now my girl knows I don't like talking til I wake up, she knows not to take it personal, until I have a muffin my mood is irreversible

I wake up in the morning and my mom gives out the warning, I don't think I'll ever make it on time.

DONT make that into sexual innuendo it's just the beginning of saved by the bell.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I wake up to a kid waking up, then the baby mom gets up and has a nervous breakdown, which wakes up the other kid. Ive learned its best to stay down. I get up around 8am and take stepkid to day care, then either go back and get a different vehicle or just continue on. I usually get a coffee and somethin in my guts and do some opiates or opiate replacement drugs and consume some THC. I pick up some retarded fiends and yell at them to work harder. Then we get lunch and smoke weed and I yell at them again. Then I pick kid up from day care, eat some bland food baby mom made, hang with my son and then figure out something productive to do at night
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
Jump to Top