User Controls

Fona 6-30-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Today I went grocery shopping before work to get a few essentials to keep us going into the weekend.
    Tomorrow my new dual screen phone case should arrive and I will start to use my new phone whether I'm ready to or not.
    Other than making some returns to 3 different stores, I've pretty much accomplished all my goals for the week.
    So long as I go into work early today and tomorrow I should end the week feeling fairly good about myself as usual.
    This weekend I need to figure out something nice to do for my girlfriend as it is her birthday and I would like to show my appreciation for all the hard work she does.
    The only thing I can remember her wanting is something I have to take her to go get as I can't really pick it out so we have that to do.
    Also I'm sure that this weekend we will do more grocery shopping and some needless shopping too.
    It's suppose to be hot all weekend and rainy on Saturday which is fine I suppose as it will give us an excuse to do inside stuff.
    Not sure what I'll do on Monday with my day off.
    Not planning on going to see fireworks as I see them all fucking day and night living where I live now.
    Hope everyone is having a great day.
    -Fona
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Hi Fona it's good to see things are working for you.
    Best of luck and all.
    AngryOnion/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top