User Controls

Diphenhydramine is serious business

I don't get how people can take DPH pills for sleep and make it through the next day
    The "hangover" the next day is so intense, total lack of energy
    I took one last night so I could fall asleep and right now I just feel like I could sleep for another five or more hours

My gay friend who has a massive firearms collection used to take these everyday
    How the fuck did he manage?
    He's a manager behind a big healthcare business and works nonstop all the time
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Because you're bitch made and so are many people when it comes to drugs.

i take 25-50 mg to potentiate or augment other drugs during the day all the time and it doesn't bother me, sometimes I take 100 mg at night just to help wind down and it still doesn't like knock me out or give me a hangover.

I worked with a dude once where him and I were opening the shop and only he had the key, he showed up an hour late claiming he took ONE Benadryl the night before and slept through all his alarms so I called him a bitch and we got in a fight
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Because you're bitch made and so are many people when it comes to drugs.

i take 25-50 mg to potentiate or augment other drugs during the day all the time and it doesn't bother me, sometimes I take 100 mg at night just to help wind down and it still doesn't like knock me out or give me a hangover.

I worked with a dude once where him and I were opening the shop and only he had the key, he showed up an hour late claiming he took ONE Benadryl the night before and slept through all his alarms so I called him a bitch and we got in a fight

You're the kind of guy who would call someone a bitch because they can't shove a pumpkin sized dildo up their ass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    i ate like 20 yesterday

Originally posted by Loli Waffen Division SS My gay friend who has a massive firearms collection used to take these everyday
    How the fuck did he manage?
    He's a manager behind a big healthcare business and works nonstop all the time

Are you bragging about having a gay friend with a job because you have no achievements of your own?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Loli Waffen Division SS You're the kind of guy who would call someone a bitch because they can't shove a pumpkin sized dildo up their ass

I bet when you shove ur PS2 controller in ur ass you can't even make it to the second analog stick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I bet when you shove ur PS2 controller in ur ass you can't even make it to the second analog stick

Fucking lol
    Ghost Black Hole
    nobody cares about your gay faggot imaginary faggot friends, nigger. Reported for wrong subforum this should be in BLTC.

Originally posted by Flat Tyre aka Biggie Falls My IRL friend (who is gay and has a ex-military boyfriend with a massive gun collection) works for this company that cares after mentally ill and retarded people.
    He switched companies recently and now mostly works with higher functioning people aka autists and assburgers.
    He told me that his company could get me into a house or apartment and get me on disability and I think the company will also help out with rent and expenses, I'm not sure.

Though my mom doesn't wnat to be left alone so she's probably going to be my roommate

But yeah

I'm hoping it'll be a house so I'll have more privacy and can resume my life in full.

The fat whore next door has called the cops on me three more times since NYE, making this a total of like six or seven times the pig has called the police on me for playing my music.
Jump to Top