User Controls

My neighborhood

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    You should move to Vermont.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut

Bradley Black Hole
    imagine not having any empathy for someone screaming and yelling help at 1am
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Bradley imagine not having any empathy for someone screaming and yelling help at 1am

When you live in st louis you ignore those wolf cries
    Bradley Black Hole
    yea i don't have that level of callousness, I probably wouldn't do anything if it was far off and 1am, but I know I wouldn't film it and upload it to youtube and share it with people.

I hope Fonaplats never is screaming and no one helps him at 1am and mock him and his pleas for help go unanswered.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley yea i don't have that level of callousness, but I know I wouldn't film it and upload it to youtube and share it with people.

I hope Fonaplats never is screaming and no one helps him at 1am and mock him and his pleas for help go unanswered.

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bradley yea i don't have that level of callousness, I probably wouldn't do anything if it was far off and 1am, but I know I wouldn't film it and upload it to youtube and share it with people.

You know it's some random crackhead bullshit, probably just moaning at the moon or misplaced their fentanyl packet or rocks

That's how u get robbed too, responding to random cries for help in the dark in the hood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    IDK bro someone came to the rehab that two weeks ago signed himself out, I gave him a six pack of ramen, a handful of candies and a 2L bottle I filled with water. Oh and some cigarettes.

You are either compassionate to someone (even a crackhead) or a broken person. No one told me to do this, much different actually the others told me NOT to do it.

Idgaf, if I ever ended up in that position i'd want others to do the same. I don't even know dude, he doesn't speak english.
    A good deed is not a good deed if you brag about it
    Originally posted by Bradley IDK bro someone came to the rehab that two weeks ago signed himself out, I gave him a six pack of ramen, a handful of candies and a 2L bottle I filled with water. Oh and some cigarettes.

You are either compassionate to someone (even a crackhead) or a broken person. No one told me to do this, much different actually the others told me NOT to do it.

Idgaf, if I ever ended up in that position i'd want others to do the same. I don't even know dude, he doesn't speak english.

I'm all about helping people down and out and have done it many times but I'm not Jesus or ghandi, I'm not following some late night mysterious cries in the street
    Also Brad you brag about robbing and scamming and beating people up for fun basically so why would I listen to u lecture me about karma and human decency?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Also Brad you brag about robbing and scamming and beating people up for fun basically so why would I listen to u lecture me about karma and human decency?

Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Also Brad you brag about robbing and scamming and beating people up for fun basically so why would I listen to u lecture me about karma and human decency?

fair point, but the world's population falls into four categories. Those who have more than me (potential marks), Those who have less than me (who I help), those I feel positively toward (i will help no matter what) and those who I feel negatively toward (I'll set both of us on fire if I will get burned less)
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley yea i don't have that level of callousness, I probably wouldn't do anything if it was far off and 1am, but I know I wouldn't film it and upload it to youtube and share it with people.

I hope someone runs your faggot ass over with a 18 wheeler then backs up to check on what they ran over
    Bradley Black Hole
    Why u so mad bro I stopped all my behaviour you hate so much!!!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by cigreting I hope someone runs your faggot ass over with a 18 wheeler then backs up to check on what they ran over

If you died how long would it be before anyone cared enough to check on you? I bet it's a week and could be longer if your body didn't stink so much
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo If you died how long would it be before anyone cared enough to check on you? I bet it's a week and could be longer if your body didn't stink so much

Longer, they probably coulnd't differentiate the body from the environment he occupies.

I think he lives in like a run down 1 floor home, so it'd be longer than that. He's an unlikeable bitch so I doubt his father would even drive over, just assuming that he's in one of his bad moods and only go over there after a couple weeks. Months if it was winter time.

No one likes him in his life, No one depends on him, he's an island onto himself, and like a tree with no strand, why should a man with no value to a community live so long?
Jump to Top