User Controls

Fuck Poland

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    in poland if someone bumps you they dont even say excuse me.
    Originally posted by Wariat in poland if someone bumps you they dont even say excuse me.

Lol you think they do in America? they will take ur wallet if u aren't careful or call u a cocksucker for being in their way
    One time an old white woman bumped into my cart at the pet store and told me to fucking kill myself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    According to the Warsaw Pact, Poland gets nuked first in WW3.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty sure pol only likes Dirlewanger because he had a funny name. Joachim Pieper was cooler

I thought it was Assad's dad at first
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat in poland if someone bumps you they dont even say excuse me.

OMFG

We must alert the church elders at once!!
    Donald Trump Black Hole

They're way worse in Ukraine.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump They're way worse in Ukraine.

if someone bumps into you in the Ukraine they're probably going to send you to the Donbass
    If someone bumps into you Canada, they invite you over for dinner.
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    If someone bumps you in California they say Excuse me, I'm Sorry and then tell the first person they see afterwards what a rude piece of shit you are
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders If someone bumps you in California they say Excuse me, I'm Sorry and then tell the first person they see afterwards what a rude piece of shit you are

this 100. this is why its so fucking weird here wnd hard for me to adjust to poland.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ According to the Warsaw Pact, Poland gets nuked first in WW3.

Praying for WW3
    Seven Days to the River Rhine

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster One time an old white woman bumped into my cart at the pet store and told me to fucking kill myself

You should have listened to to your elders.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You should have listened to to your elders.

Your dad should have listened to your mom when she screamed at him to pull out
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Your dad should have listened to your mom when she screamed at him to pull out

She swallowed that load and birthed him out of her crusty asshole
    Poland...

Fuck it again...
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Seven Days to the River Rhine

Looks like a paint by number before it draws the classic meme of a Joo rubbing his hands

See his nose far right center
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Looks like a paint by number before it draws the classic meme of a Joo rubbing his hands

See his nose far right center

That's racist
Jump to Top