User Controls

those chicks just called me just now

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i feel so weird and stupid as we talked about rimming earlier and they want to talk like randomly or some shit they are 17 now those two i met at the warsaw mall. it was weird i answered and couldnt stop laughing.
    they keep making me feel stupid now theyre saying i really like to lick ass.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    well you are stupid, they are right
    the one chick ada basically showed me her legs and tried to get money from me to buy her cigarettes. she also claimed the reason i dont get chicks or younger ones is i lk too normie i should get a tatoo or somehting.
    I am not sure if I should meet them theyre in warsaw. the one chick showing her leg like she probably wants to get into some relaitonship with me where she fuks me and i buy her gifts. sponsoring its calle dbut im not even sure if i want that. sometihing star trek had with grocery girl.
    she climed she has a friend who admitted to yes that shed have sex with an "older man" but im not sure how to take that.
    she showed me legs again and is begging for basically 15 zloty or 3 dollars.
    next time she does this i may take a screeshot and sne du guys the pic but she may here it as a screenshot on a mac makes noise,
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat the reason i dont get chicks or younger ones is i lk too normie i should get a tatoo or somehting.

Yes definitely, in fact get several, preferably on your face where they’ll be visible.

You don’t have to shave your head…but the eyebrows needs to go
    Originally posted by Wariat I am not sure if I should meet them theyre in warsaw. the one chick showing her leg like she probably wants to get into some relaitonship with me where she fuks me and i buy her gifts. sponsoring its calle dbut im not even sure if i want that. sometihing star trek had with grocery girl.

Way to throw your e-buddy under the bus.
Jump to Top