User Controls

Hey Black Lives Madder aka Paul Wozny aka Totse2k1 aka a child molestor give us some coupons for door dash/uber eats

Bradley Black Hole
    I don't have an account but my friend does and I want to not throw in for food by paying for delivery, I know you can get us some free coupons for some shit. Be less of a bitch in this matter and you might actually make a friend or two.

You fat pedophilic piece of shit, lookin like Grandpa Bad Touch and shit, motherfucker I bet you only have glasses so you can see your tiny victims better.

Also please remove your copyright claim on youtube, ol' snitchin ass fuck nigga!
    Lit Papi Houston
    fucking talking that chomo shit in NY dawg you gonna get one from the bario ms13 i tried to warny you
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    You catch more flies with honey than vinegar
    Bradley Black Hole
    Ok, i'll try this again.

Paul do you wanna bury the hatchet and remove the copyright claim on the video of your wife leaving you, I also would like coupons for free things. In return, I will call you 1 (once) for 10 (ten) minutes at a time of your choice. I also will be neither mean nor kind to you, but rather give you a fresh start.

If you have coupons to any of the fast food places you frequent daily I would be more willing to budge.
Jump to Top