User Controls

i used to hang out

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    at coffee shops all day. its weird how my routine changed onc ei got relaly into beer and alcohol to be mostly just bars now or home.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Stfu you hang out in dog rimming videos and chats only and watch pron at the fucking bar like an autistic
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat at coffee shops all day. its weird how my routine changed onc ei got relaly into beer and alcohol to be mostly just bars now or home.

Woah you hung out in coffee shops all winter drinkijg warm beverages now you hang out in bars in the summer drinking cold beverages. WHAT THE FUCK THIS MAKES NO SENSE
    Try hanging out at a job.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Stfu you hang out in dog rimming videos and chats only and watch pron at the fucking bar like an autistic

imagine the state your life would have to be for you to be that desperate youd be willing to actually rim a dog for any price in the world. imagine being that low in ur life. just imagine guys.
    Lit Papi Houston
    my dawgs steal rims all the time and sell them at the chop shop
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lit Papi Houston
    they dont yo

Lit Papi Houston
    dope dealers have the best rims
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat imagine the state your life would have to be for you to be that desperate youd be willing to actually rim a dog for any price in the world. imagine being that low in ur life. just imagine guys.

Imagine being such a failure at life like u that a girl who licks dogs assholes is more respectable and accomplished than u
    imagine such a girl not even noticing me or looking at me and choosing dogs assholes.
    would such a girl also be more accomplished than cobra? king cobra jfs the gothic bad boy?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Try hanging out at a job.

5 minutes into Wariat’s very first job.

Originally posted by Rape Monster Imagine being such a failure at life like u that a girl who licks dogs assholes is more respectable and accomplished than u

whats worse than this. what you described. even junkie trash street bitches wouldnt do this. whats worse?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat whats worse than this. what you described. even junkie trash street bitches wouldnt do this. whats worse?

You are worse than everything and everyone. Your day to day life is as sad and empty and pathetic as it possibly gets. Lower than shit eaters, dog fuckers, fart sniffers and piss drinkers. You are the bottom.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I feel really shitty until i read wariat threads, I have girls that talk to me and i'm behind an 8 foot wall sitting ontop of a bench so my head sticks out, i don't speak their language (spanish, creole, mix) but they still come talk to me and one of them drinks espresso with me and I'll probably take her out, she seemed really interested when I told her (sometimes I use a translator for hard conversations) that I get out of here the first week of August. I have her number, but without hand signals and me making faces and watching her reactions and her hand signals we can't really talk on the phone.

And you, with your mothers money, at the bar, hanging around drunk girls, can't even get 1 to like you. LOL. I'm literally a prisoner behind a stone fence, on camera and she's walking home from work after standing for 8 hours and she still makes a half hour for me.

Come to think about it, I think i'm going to hand her a fold out chair we have and see if she wants to hang out for more than 20 minutes today.
    its not that i cant get one to like me most are with people already and even two women together im incredibly intimidated by. Like I feel one will cockblock the other as it happened before here or be rude to me.
    are you in a sober living home or program or something? I did that fter the bar fight with markely did the 30 day Janus thing in Santa Cruz.
    Like that chick in the image from yesterday the super hot one was checking me out the one i took the pic of to show star trek where we hung out like i even smiled and looked away as i caught her eyes on my twice but i didnt know what to do about it since she wasnt alone.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat are you in a sober living home or program or something? I did that fter the bar fight with markely did the 30 day Janus thing in Santa Cruz.

Rehab for 60 days following 9 day detox from alcohol, i had a seizure the first week of May and it spurned me to leave Wisconsin on the first of June and go into detox somewhere warm, I picked Miami because it was the quickest route to anywhere in Florida (my only goal), went into detox for 9 days under medical supervision, now i'm doing this rehab thing and they're giving me (to keep) button ups, adidas shoes, I'm meeting people/making friends that are local, and when i get out first week of August, they're gonna put me up in an apartment for a month free then it's based on a ratio of my income I get from working security or doing office work at one of the staffing agents that work with them.

Lost all my fishing stuff and clothing and kayaks and everything from my old life but i'm starting fresh in a place where no one knows me and I'm honestly excited.
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    Rehab is for pussies, just put down the bottle. Maybe pick up a bible.

Kids these days..
Jump to Top