User Controls

Bandcamp Cuties

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Something about seeing some east coast qt's face next to a shit obscure bedroom pop act is so attractive.

oh man, distance really makes the heart grow fonder. I'm not a facebook stalker, but when it comes to bandcamp my heart will stay not still.
    what.the.fuck.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    first one's atrocious, second isn't bad but they both look like the type to accuse you of raping them with your eyes
    Originally posted by aldra first one's atrocious, second is just as bad but they both look like the type to accuse you of raping them with your eyes

Fix'd, and yeah. Well put.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you guys just don't get it maaannn
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    I wouldn't stick my dick in either. There's a rise in chicks that look like that around here. What do you find attractive about women with no figure, every one ive seen has no ass/tits to speak of. If I wanted to fuck a boy I would
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    mwf you guys are jelly that my internet crushes are cuter and more quirky and more perfect than yours in every way:

Is V-Day today?

Some girl messaged me this morning. Another one Yesterday.

???
    I'd fuck all of them, Lanny. I got your back.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi bastard...
    I'd like to punch her face.
    Originally posted by Lanny mwf you guys are jelly that my internet crushes are cuter and more quirky and more perfect than yours in every way:

I thought you said you were just pretending to be a girl
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I hate them
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Get them away from me
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Rebuke rebuke rebuke
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You simply have poor taste, unsurprisingly.

Interestingly I have a strong preference for extremely feminine Germanic faces and am unbelievably picky. I do not find the overwhelming majority of women the least bit attractive, and even if they it's almost always in a, "Oh, that's nice to look at for a few seconds." manner.

For example, this is the last IRL girl I recall finding remarkably pretty. Photoshopped, but I looked through her twitter and even without it she's genuinely naturally stunning.

http://hestia.dance

https://twitter.com/baby_yurisa

Regal:

Also, her eyes naturally seem to be quite large, particularly for a South Korean. Seems to be the contact lenses that strongly contribute to this effect.

Believe it or not but when you leave your house, stay with me, you actually encounter creatures like that quite often.
    I don't believe you. Post pictures of them. I have literally never seen you back something up with pictures. They may be beautiful to you, but I wouldn't even bat an eye.
    Originally posted by RisiR Believe it or not but when you leave your house, stay with me, you actually encounter creatures like that quite often.

IIRC SF actually has the thinnest women/lowest percentage of overweight women and I almost never see an women that are particularly attractive.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's because generally, skinny women aren't attractive. Neither are fatties. I prefer a good mix, a little chub in the stomach and ass but nothing repulsive, just enough to keep them humble.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top