User Controls

Why women are blamed for everything

Kafka sweaty
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they both look like lesbians to me no offense
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tl;dw: because they deserve it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wonder what her pussy looks like - the blond with the bangs, not the German shorthair
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka

She looks like the sort of person who blames other people for all her problems as a career.

Yet we all know whether it's "the patriarchy", "capitalism", "climate change" or "structural racism", everything, from bad weather to the state of Africa to high rent to having to work is blamed on white men. Not women.

So guessing this video is all projection by a useless sack of meat about how persecuted she feels cos she has no place in society except as a professional whinger and full time victim, and how everyone ignores her and doesn't bother with her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Donald Trump She looks like the sort of person who blames other people for all her problems as a career.

Yet we all know whether it's "the patriarchy", "capitalism", "climate change" or "structural racism", everything, from bad weather to the state of Africa to high rent to having to work is blamed on white men. Not women.

So guessing this video is all projection by a useless sack of meat about how persecuted she feels cos she has no place in society except as a professional whinger and full time victim, and how everyone ignores her and doesn't bother with her.

Actually bud she got assaulted so I'm pretty sure she is qualified on the topic
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Actually bud she got assaulted so I'm pretty sure she is qualified on the topic

is the topic 'penetration'

OP wasn't clear
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Actually bud she got assaulted so I'm pretty sure she is qualified on the topic

Imagine the fucking mentality of someone who blames an entire gender for their problems.

It's like blaming children, or old people for all your problems.

Like literally half the population. Like the other dimorphic in a biological system that depends on dimorphic coupling to propagate itself.

Even blaming certain races for all your problems is reasonable in comparison. Even cloistered nuns look to be the picture of mental health in comparison. Even hikimori seem socially well adjusted in comparison.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Imagine the fucking mentality of someone who blames an entire gender for their problems.

You mean like you?

Originally posted by Donald Trump I hate all women

It must truly suck being an incel
    Lit Papi Houston
    Ay mane a bitch best be in the kitchen or at the swap picking me up some socks, modelo and tequila

== baby mama on facebook all day I gotta slap her and tell her quit talking to all these guys bitch it aint looking right on the streets. Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. 2 many fucking chomos n pervert weirdos out there fo my baby mama

like if you're gonna be dating my baby mama and you just got out for being a chomo we gonna run up on yo ass becasue that whore ain't no no better and the fucjking courts sided with her ass because I was in jail and shit at the time

fucking bitches
    Bradley Black Hole
    I don't blame women for anything they don't directly cause. Gender doesn't define who you are in terms of causation or blame, but women have a tendency to wallow in their own mistakes and stay the course whereas men just try something else until they succeed.

When you don't correct yourself you end up being labeled the cause of it.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Can those bitches even make a sandwich without being triggered by the pickles?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Sudo Can those bitches even make a sandwich without being triggered by the pickles?

Nah.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

When you get your hand chopped off by a butcher, does that make you an expert on butchers?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I blame women for inflation

If they didn’t go around buying their expensive makeup and lacy undergarments milk and gas wouldn’t cost an arm and a leg

Bitches
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler It must truly suck being an incel

i think it's great personally. less drama, cheaper, no one to nag and bitch at you all day, no one to tell you when you can or can't have fun, or how you are allowed to do so. Fuck all that noise.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Women don't ever look at their man and think "how can we grow together" or shit like that, they just scheme and plot what the next thing they are going to task him with or manipulate him into for her benefit.

They are parasites, and know nothing than to drain the resources of those around them and find another host.
    who ate us out of heaven ?

three books cant be wrong.
    CandyRein Black Hole

I didn't do it ....💗
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster i think it's great personally. less drama, cheaper, no one to nag and bitch at you all day, no one to tell you when you can or can't have fun, or how you are allowed to do so. Fuck all that noise.

If that helps you
Jump to Top