User Controls

There is only one man in the world who is good enough for Kafkas pussy

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Her own father
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    read how she talks about him. guarantee he molested and dicked her down as a little girl, that sick fuck
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Freud proved every guy has sexual thoughts about their mom but Ive never read any psychological breakdowns to do with literally every womans daddy issues. Probably because there is literally milleniums of exploiting it and when you call a woman on it she hates you and you cant manipulate her anymore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I was loved as a child which makes me love myself. I think about whether my dad would approve of someone because what I’m really asking is would I be with this person if I loved myself?
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    I CUT PUSSY
    Originally posted by Xalaxar666 I CUT PUSSY

I cut pizza sometimes
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    Originally posted by Xalaxar666

Looks like my penis
    Originally posted by Kafka I was loved as a child which makes me love myself. I think about whether my dad would approve of someone because what I’m really asking is would I be with this person if I loved myself?

This post is so colorful dollar store marker non toxic it made me vomit violently. Im not sure if this question you pose to yourself has made a positive impact on your choices.

My baby mom always brings up (including tn) one time I was genuinely confused when she told me Love shouldnt hurt and I honestly dont know any way that it cant or have a reference point for genuine Love without pain, or really life without pain. Convincing people of this helps justify my own toxicity and makes me seem more emptionally mature when the opposite is true

I made your thread about me because if I dont get valid8d ILL DIE
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo This post is so colorful dollar store marker non toxic it made me vomit violently. Im not sure if this question you pose to yourself has made a positive impact on your choices.

My baby mom always brings up (including tn) one time I was genuinely confused when she told me Love shouldnt hurt and I honestly dont know any way that it cant or have a reference point for genuine Love without pain, or really life without pain. Convincing people of this helps justify my own toxicity and makes me seem more emptionally mature when the opposite is true

I made your thread about me because if I dont get valid8d ILL DIE

I think it has made a positive impact because I am vulnerable but have managed not to lose sleep or get hurt over a guy.

That's really sad. I think there's different types of love, friendship, parental and romantic.
    Originally posted by Kafka I think it has made a positive impact because I am vulnerable but have managed not to lose sleep or get hurt over a guy.

Really? That almost seems impossible for an adult female. It doesnt seem like youve had many long term intimate relationships with fights and cohabitation and that kinda seems like a right of passage for people. Do you think your concept of Love/relationships is "full grown" and at a place where you know what you want? I think Im getting there but it takes alot to get there
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo Really? That almost seems impossible for an adult female. It doesnt seem like youve had many long term intimate relationships with fights and cohabitation and that kinda seems like a right of passage for people. Do you think your concept of Love/relationships is "full grown" and at a place where you know what you want? I think Im getting there but it takes alot to get there

I know what a healthy relationship looks like, the most important thing I think is that the views/feelings of both people are seen as valid. I don't think I'm cut out for relationships though, I kind of want to be with someone, that would be healthy, but I make no effort, I isolate myself and feel that I need my life to myself. I can't even text someone everyday.
    Originally posted by Kafka I know what a healthy relationship looks like, the most important thing I think is that the views/feelings of both people are seen as valid. I don't think I'm cut out for relationships though, I kind of want to be with someone, that would be healthy, but I make no effort, I isolate myself and feel that I need my life to myself. I can't even text someone everyday.

It sounds like youre at least aware of components of a decent relationship and where you fit into that. Idk if I can have a healthy relationship either. I can go through the motions for 3-6 months and impose my fucked up coping mechanisms on them they go "waitaminnit this is fucked up" and remember most people arent like me.

Being vulnerable is hard. Ive fucked entire relationships up by being fake vulnerable in a way I thought would reflect well on me contextually. Will probably do it again too. Have gotten good results because people can only empathize within their frame of reference
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Sudo It sounds like youre at least aware of components of a decent relationship and where you fit into that. Idk if I can have a healthy relationship either. I can go through the motions for 3-6 months and impose my fucked up coping mechanisms on them they go "waitaminnit this is fucked up" and remember most people arent like me.

Being vulnerable is hard. Ive fucked entire relationships up by being fake vulnerable in a way I thought would reflect well on me contextually. Will probably do it again too. Have gotten good results because people can only empathize within their frame of reference

Do you care about anyone?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Freud proved every guy has sexual thoughts about their mom but Ive never read any psychological breakdowns to do with literally every womans daddy issues. Probably because there is literally milleniums of exploiting it and when you call a woman on it she hates you and you cant manipulate her anymore

He was molesting his daughter and didn't want to draw attention to it aside from "We have a very unique relationship." he played mind games with her and hide the sausage with her body. Obv is obv.
    Lit Papi Houston
    i'll clap it mane and that's whats up church
    Originally posted by Kafka Do you care about anyone?

I care about alot of people. What a weird question. I dont even think I have autism, Im just fucked up
    Lit Papi Houston
    im ready to hit it yo just back that ass up and do three quick knocks on the side door NOT THE FRONT OR BACK YOU WILL GET SHOT 3 quick knocks if you fuck it up you might catch one but come thru i got tequila gurlllll
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Rape Monster read how she talks about him. guarantee he molested and dicked her down as a little girl, that sick fuck

Maybe she just loves her dad so much. Like when a little girl tells her father: Daddy, i wanna marry you when i grow up! She meant it.
    Lit Papi Houston
    man i would slap that pussy likle aye aye aye aye slap that pussy she would be asking for seconds of my churro with extra icing
Jump to Top