User Controls

Poll: Annoyed with home office cust-care?

Customer service with chickens and screaming kids

Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Fuck off Wariat

But for the rest of you, do you get a little annoyed talking to stay home moms working tech or customer service with a fucking rooster crowing or a sudden loud "Wham" sound followed by a loud screeching child crying. And that first round of crying in pain when they loose all their breath and manage to suddenly remember to breath in before the second wave of crying comes in even louder.

You have to be a parent or former parent to truly appreciate this. I wish I could of found such a job for the 10 years I was out of a decent job, Enigma!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Yes, you do need to fuck more niggers.
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes, you do need to fuck more niggers.

Dude you fucked up. Hungwell. You posted the second I clicked Post

Fucking NetB glowNig ^. That's like the third time now

No fucking way
    Unfucking-believable you fucking government shills

No effin way
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    I'm coming to get you tonight
    Originally posted by Xalaxar666 I'm coming to get you tonight

Cool

Prepare to have your spine realigned
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist

I haven't noticed but it sounds better than talking to some INDIAN
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Dude you fucked up. Hungwell. You posted the second I clicked Post

Fucking NetB glowNig ^. That's like the third time now

No fucking way

It wasn't "the second" you posted. The timestamp clearly shows a two-minute gap. You losing your marbles or something? Sold the farm? One card short of a full deck?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Fuck off Wariat

But for the rest of you, do you get a little annoyed talking to stay home moms working tech or customer service with a fucking rooster crowing or a sudden loud "Wham" sound followed by a loud screeching child crying. And that first round of crying in pain when they loose all their breath and manage to suddenly remember to breath in before the second wave of crying comes in even louder.

You have to be a parent or former parent to truly appreciate this. I wish I could of found such a job for the 10 years I was out of a decent job, Enigma!

Call in an make a complaint. Id be irate if i heard screaming and crying in the background when im already pissed off calling customer care
    cigreting Dark Matter
    or threaten her, whichever seems like it will be more effective
    Trying being customer care for customer care. It's murder.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It wasn't "the second" you posted. The timestamp clearly shows a two-minute gap. You losing your marbles or something? Sold the farm? One card short of a full deck?

No I figured it out, I posted with a poll and filling out the pole may have posted the initial thread. But when I hit the post button, he was underneath me right then and there. And I wasn't editing but making a poll second form that attached?

Or will just pretend that's why. it it happened

Is your chicken site up? It's pretty cool. I won't go conspiracy on it. Fortran point once lived near where I am now. Like the neighboring town of El Cerritos or Albany which is next to Richmond Annex
    Originally posted by cigreting Call in an make a complaint. Id be irate if i heard screaming and crying in the background when im already pissed off calling customer care

Dude it's so the stockholders can profit off of NAFTA

And these poor countries need jobs but no doubt they're not paid anything like the US people made.

I can't say anything negative about it

But I read India actually has companies here more than other NAFTA recipients have exchange

I get annoyed they read cheat sheets but if you count to ten everything will be fine and Dandy -George Carlin R.I.P.
    Originally posted by cigreting or threaten her, whichever seems like it will be more effective

Lol

How?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Trying being customer care for customer care. It's murder.

That's called Tier Two Tech Support
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders That's called Tier Two Tech Support

What's even worse is customer care for customer care for customer care. Too much caring!
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ What's even worse is customer care for customer care for customer care. Too much caring!

T3?
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    Just orderd a chicken bowl with rice and guac
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid Just orderd a chicken bowl with rice and guac

Sounds good.

Black beans too?
Jump to Top