User Controls

Trump Poured $1.3 Million In Political Contributions Into His Own Businesses After Losing Election

  1. #1
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Trump once boasted in an interview that he could be the first presidential candidate to "run and make money on it.”

    Former President Donald Trump continued to fundraise after he lost the 2020 election, and poured some $1.3 million of political contributions into his own businesses, his own latest federal filings showed.

    Money collected from donors was actually solicited for the Official Election Defense Fund to overturn the election, even though that fund apparently didn’t exist, between the lost election and the end of 2020, Trump’s campaign committee Donald J. Trump for President handed over $113,000 to Trump enterprises, including two rent payments of $38,000 to Trump Tower Commercial LLC, and two $3,000 checks to Trump Restaurants LLC. In 2021,

    Trump changed the name of his campaign committee to the Make America Great Again PAC, and money again poured into Trump enterprises.
    Close to $38,000 was paid in rent to the Trump Tower Commercial LLC “every month or so,” and checks for $3,000 were paid to his restaurant business.

    From the time of his election loss to the end of February 2022, the PAC had paid $526,000 to his companies.

    Other Trump political groups also rained cash on his operations. The joint-fundraising committee Trump Victory, which collected money for the Trump campaign and state-level Republican groups, paid $294,000 to the Trump Hotel Collection. Trump’s leadership PAC, Save America, spent $213,000 at Trump properties from February 2021 until May 2022.

    Keep those donations rolling in suckas 😆
  2. #2
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    LANNY'S A CUCK



    ORANGE MAN BAD

    LOCK HIM UP...LOCK HIM UP...
  3. #3
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    Kill the innocent
  4. #4
    How much did Hillary divert?
  5. #5
    "Trump Poured $1.3 Million In Political Contributions Into His Own Businesses After Losing Election"


    "Figures show Trump spent $66 million of his own cash on election campaign"

    Any math experts around here??
  6. #6
    cigreting Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Trump Poured $1.3 Million In Political Contributions Into His Own Businesses After Losing Election"


    "Figures show Trump spent $66 million of his own cash on election campaign"

    Any math experts around here??

    Math doesnt matter to democrats. All that matters are feelings
  7. #7
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    LANNY'S A CUCK



    I feel I need to get off this site and prepare to watch the January 6th hearing about to start in less than 10 minutes.
  8. #8
    Originally posted by stl1 LANNY'S A CUCK



    I feel I need to get off this site and prepare to watch the January 6th hearing about to start in less than 10 minutes.

    Sure, go ahead and waste another 6hrs of your life rehashing stuff that's already been said.
  9. #9
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "Trump Poured $1.3 Million In Political Contributions Into His Own Businesses After Losing Election"


    "Figures show Trump spent $66 million of his own cash on election campaign"

    Any math experts around here??

    For “the record”

    Trump had contributed just over $8,000 of his own cash to his 2020 campaign election, according to FEC data reported in October of 2020. It's a huge difference from 2016, when Trump contributed $66 million of his own money to his first presidential bid.

    Any ability to understand the written word experts around here?

    Check the thread title mr know it all……”Trump Poured $1.3 Million In Political Contributions Into His Own Businesses After Losing Election”…. this is about conning supporters into donating their own money to Official Election Defense Fund to overturn the election, even though that fund didn’t exist.

    Reading is Fundamental 😑

    SMH
  10. #10
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting Understanding written words **doesn’t**matter to republicans . All that matters are conspiracy theories

    ** spelling either **? it's nevertheless astonishing that as October 2020 got underway, Trump had only chipped in about $8,000 to his campaign, despite the "whatever it takes" rhetoric from a few weeks earlier.
  11. #11
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler For “the record”

    Trump had contributed just over $8,000 of his own cash to his 2020 campaign election, according to FEC data reported in October of 2020. It's a huge difference from 2016, when Trump contributed $66 million of his own money to his first presidential bid.

    Any ability to understand the written word experts around here?

    Check the thread title mr know it all……”Trump Poured $1.3 Million In Political Contributions Into His Own Businesses After Losing Election”…. this is about conning supporters into donating their own money to Official Election Defense Fund to overturn the election, even though that fund didn’t exist.

    Reading is Fundamental 😑

    SMH



    Comprehension is also fundamental.

    "Donald Trump has charged his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since taking office, according to a Forbes analysis of the latest campaign filings. And although outsiders have contributed more than $50 million to the campaign, the billionaire president hasn’t handed over any of his own cash. The net effect: $1.3 million of donor money has turned into $1.3 million of Trump money. "

    Now expenses are all part of any campaign...There is absolutely no problem with charging for the services mentioned...again he poured 66 mil of his own money into the initial campaign...and he "took back" 1.3 during the re-election campaign...legitimately.

    It's no different than charities who collect donations and then pay their expenses/employees etc using them, I believe for example only 12% of donations to goodwill actually go to fund raising...the rest to expenses. BILLING after the campaign for services rendered does not = "taking contributors money" after the fact.

    Stay in school kid.
  12. #12
    "It’s a key question because federal regulations allow candidates to put campaign money into their own businesses only if they pay going rates. Given the varying opinions on whether $3,000 a month constitutes a fair price, however, it seems unlikely that the payments will spark an investigation by the Federal Election Commission. “If something is really egregious, yeah, it’s there,” says Bradley Smith, a Republican who served as a commissioner of the FEC from 2000 to 2005. “But they’re just not going to try to pick apart things on a difference of a few percentage points and try to second-guess what should be paid.” "
  13. #13
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

    Comprehension is also fundamental.

    "Donald Trump has charged his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent, food, lodging and other expenses since taking office, according to a Forbes analysis of the latest campaign filings. And although outsiders have contributed more than $50 million to the campaign, the billionaire president hasn’t handed over any of his own cash. The net effect: $1.3 million of donor money has turned into $1.3 million of Trump money. "

    Now expenses are all part of any campaign…There is absolutely no problem with charging for the services mentioned…again he poured 66 mil of his own money into the initial campaign…and he "took back" 1.3 during the re-election campaign…legitimately.

    It's no different than charities who collect donations and then pay their expenses/employees etc using them, I believe for example only 12% of donations to goodwill actually go to fund raising…the rest to expenses. BILLING after the campaign for services rendered does not = "taking contributors money" after the fact.

    Stay in school kid.

    Right….. 😉😉 “campaign expenses” all on the up & up 🤭

  14. #14
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Right….. 😉😉 “campaign expenses” all on the up & up 🤭

    So you think there are no expenses???

  15. #15
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So you think there are no expenses???


    It says spent & raised $$ AFTER he LOST the election like 2021…2022


    Are you by chance a graduate of the prestigious Trump College?
  16. #16
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Are you by chance a graduate of the prestigious Biden College?

    Looks like Joe had quite a few expenses too...

    Expenditures Breakdown, Joe Biden, 2020 cycle

    https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/joe-biden/expenditures?id=N00001669
  17. #17
    Is it time to discuss Hunter Biden now and his dodgy exploits

  18. #18
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler It says spent & raised $$ AFTER he LOST the election like 2021…2022


    Are you by chance a graduate of the prestigious Trump College?

    Nice edit.

    They are still expenses dummy...
  19. #19
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Looks like Joe had quite a few expenses too…

    Expenditures Breakdown, Joe Biden, 2020 cycle

    https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race/joe-biden/expenditures?id=N00001669

    Nice diversion ✔️

    Maybe we can pretend it’s for his triumphant return to office in 2024
  20. #20
    66 in 1.3 out
Jump to Top