User Controls

How long does a tetanus shot last?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Stepped on a very rust nail yesterday cleaned it looks ok
    Last shot was about 9 years ago should be good right?
    My wife told me I was a dumb ass for going barefoot.
    Well that was kinda judgemental of her
    Whatever I don't care if she judges me as long as she don't ask me to lick her asshole.
    The hole rimming thing is like the "JUST PEE IN HER BUTT "thing was on zoklet.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Whatever I don't care if she judges me as long as she don't ask me to lick her asshole.

> she finally goads you into it
    > peels back latex mask
    > she's actually a Doberman
    > wariat begins masturbating loudly in the closet
    Bradley Black Hole
    10 years.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Last shot was about 9 years ago should be good right?

No, it's officially 10yrs but at 9yrs you'd better go get a new one.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Whatever I don't care if she judges me as long as she don't ask me to lick her asshole.

Have you ever actually peed in a girl's butt though? It feels great
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Have you ever actually peed in a girl's butt though? It feels great

just like boys butt ?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    LANNY'S A CUCK

BUCKMD BLOG
    Submit any health, nutrition, dental, or optometry question to BuckMD.

I stepped on a nail. Do I need a tetanus shot?
    May 11, 2010 at 8:00pm by Tina Comston

Ouch!!!

Q: I stepped on a nail and am wondering if I need a tetanus shot. My last shot was 5 years ago.

A: You should probably get a tetanus shot in this case. Tetanus vaccines are given to children in the USA with a series of 5 childhood shots called the DTaP. The vaccine covers diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis. A booster that contains vaccines to all three diseases is given between the ages of 11 and 18. After that, it is recommended that adults get the Tdap booster vaccine every 10 years, and sooner (every 5 years) if there is an injury.

Puncture wounds from objects like nails and bites are most susceptible to infection with tetanus. However, you can also get tetanus from any exposure to soil, including minor cuts, scrapes, and burns, and sometimes with no injury at all.

Once the tetanus bacteria get into your tissues, it starts creating toxins. These toxins interfere with nerves, which leads to spasms, contractions, and respiratory failure. We take this disease seriously because it is potentially deadly but very preventable.

It is important to take care of a skin wound to prevent infection. The first steps should be to clean the wound with soap and water. Use an antibiotic cream and keep the wound covered with a bandage until it scabs over. Remember to change the dressing daily or it becomes wet or dirty, and seek care if the wound is getting more red or painful, or if you have other concerns.

FINAL SUMMARY – if you get hurt, consider getting a tetanus shot if it has been more than 5 years since your last booster, and keep your tetanus protection up-to-date every ten years.
    Originally posted by stl1 LANNY'S A CUCK

BUCKMD BLOG
    Submit any health, nutrition, dental, or optometry question to BuckMD.

I stepped on a nail. Do I need a tetanus shot?
    May 11, 2010 at 8:00pm by Tina Comston

Ouch!!!

Q: I stepped on a nail and am wondering if I need a tetanus shot. My last shot was 5 years ago.

A: You should probably get a tetanus shot in this case. Tetanus vaccines are given to children in the USA with a series of 5 childhood shots called the DTaP. The vaccine covers diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis. A booster that contains vaccines to all three diseases is given between the ages of 11 and 18. After that, it is recommended that adults get the Tdap booster vaccine every 10 years, and sooner (every 5 years) if there is an injury.

Puncture wounds from objects like nails and bites are most susceptible to infection with tetanus. However, you can also get tetanus from any exposure to soil, including minor cuts, scrapes, and burns, and sometimes with no injury at all.

Once the tetanus bacteria get into your tissues, it starts creating toxins. These toxins interfere with nerves, which leads to spasms, contractions, and respiratory failure. We take this disease seriously because it is potentially deadly but very preventable.

It is important to take care of a skin wound to prevent infection. The first steps should be to clean the wound with soap and water. Use an antibiotic cream and keep the wound covered with a bandage until it scabs over. Remember to change the dressing daily or it becomes wet or dirty, and seek care if the wound is getting more red or painful, or if you have other concerns.

FINAL SUMMARY – if you get hurt, consider getting a tetanus shot if it has been more than 5 years since your last booster, and keep your tetanus protection up-to-date every ten years.

read this or...

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, it's officially 10yrs but at 9yrs you'd better go get a new one.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    LANNY'S A CUCK

My article had better info as well as more gravitas, Jiggles.
    Technologist victim of incest
    7-10 years. If someone comes to us for stitches, anytime after 7 yrs they need a new one.
    I don't believe in tetmis shot becaus I literally have had cuts and scrapes heaps of times literally I don't put creme on them either I just rinse it off with tap water if it was dirtey and there's a tap

But in the same.breadth there just a.flesh woond, if I literally stepped on a rusty nail and it stabbed deep inside my fetus I would literally freak the f. Out that would hurt badly. If my meat got penetrated I would probably try it or at least get some ivermexin
    Called my DR they checked my records and it was only 3 years ago so I'm good.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I don't believe in tetmis shot becaus I literally have had cuts and scrapes heaps of times literally I don't put creme on them either I just rinse it off with tap water if it was dirtey and there's a tap

But in the same.breadth there just a.flesh woond, if I literally stepped on a rusty nail and it stabbed deep inside my fetus I would literally freak the f. Out that would hurt badly. If my meat got penetrated I would probably try it or at least get some ivermexin

so do animals get deep cuts all the time and none of them ever get tetanuses.

tetanus shots are a scam, just like flu and covid shots.
    No the covid shot is bullshit unproven and in some cases deadly.
    Tetanus shots are a true vaccine and not some experimental scary science thing bullshit.
    WOW Lanny has a new word enhancement .
    M n R N A.
    Lanny is getting payed by the PTB.
    This whole place is a honeypot for spooks and shit.
    What a joke.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stl1 LANNY'S A CUCK

My article had better info as well as more gravitas, Jiggles.

The difference is I used my MASSIVE BRAIN, you copy pasted and then ultimately gave the same answer..

Fucking lol
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny so do animals get deep cuts all the time and none of them ever get tetanuses.

This is correct...they usually die instead or suffer with terrible pain/disfigurement and parasites.
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Didn't it turn out that rust isn't what causes it?
Jump to Top