User Controls

I'm calling Zokleteers Out

Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Aldra, you're CIA and cockblocking WUO and the 9/11 manifesto on totse.com which ive heard stories it was being mirrored on Cult of Dead Cow and other sights as well as congressman being emailed the warnings by denying it

Red seems to have ties to the underground Sears Robuck prison in Chicago and a family ties to certain sales of M.I.C

Two Triple Canopy and possibly Wrenski unconfirmed

Lanny pretending Wintermute has no real ties here who I know saw the manfesto posts most of 2001 before the feds removed it on 9/11/01

And a few others favored
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zok got favored and charges dropped on him for Lucas' coupon scam also related to /lol

He and Susan are FBI
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hmm

"Perhaps he's a government asset"

Lanny still in highschool responding with the classic skitzo deflecto

It was pointed out to me who had figured out who this guy is.

Could be a doppelganger

Dun tel tem iz lostcause

Dun tel tem iz lostcause

Party, beach. Historical hotel breached

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I was on Zoklet back in the day.
    Oh how things haven't changed at all.
    Everyone still dies and is wasting their lives doing drug cocktails and being degenerates.

Which leads me to the point Im trying to make which is...

T2K1 you of all people shouldn't be calling anyone out.
    If my memory is correct didn't you get caught all tangled up with some shady shit yourself?

And now you've got a burn notice and can only function as a taxi cab.

Lest not forget our unsung heros.
    exhaustive first draft invn back in 2011-2013

Extension after extension.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Every time something horrible happened there has always been 1 common denominator and that denominator has always been you being there and then you frantically blame everyone else.
    If anyone is to blame it is you.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I was on Zoklet back in the day.
    Oh how things haven't changed at all.
    Everyone still dies and is wasting their lives doing drug cocktails and being degenerates.

Which leads me to the point Im trying to make which is…

T2K1 you of all people shouldn't be calling anyone out.
    If my memory is correct didn't you get caught all tangled up with some shady shit yourself?

And now you've got a burn notice and can only function as a taxi cab.

Lest not forget our unsung heros.

I'm trying to bring closure to this tyrannical rogue group using the powers of the entertainment, political corruptions, federal agencies to shame anyone calling out conspiracies which became fact. Not fiction.

Enigma didn't love you. He used all of you.

Zok may have did his youthful hangout with other members but he's not contacting any of you today. He's going about his 6 plus figure-GG pay scale level 12 as My dog bit Jesus, Susan. Or Suzy w/e
    Hanoi Jane Fonda Married Ted Turner owner of CNN

Jane and Robert Redford and a host of others had strong ties to WUO

These were A-list actors in the 70s

People looked up to stardom far more than they do today

Dustin Hoffman rented an apartment where the three WUO members accidently set off a pipe bomb they were building. Dustin Hoffman did the film about the Watergate leaks with Robert Redford

Maybe he wasn't tied in but Robert Redford was trying help get David Gilbert freed

He is the Biological Father of Chesa Boudin former and ousted D.A. of San Francisco. Who got his pardon in the form of a clemency release by out going Andrew Coumo, Gov of New York
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy If anyone is to blame it is you.

LOL 😂😂😆😂
    Did you know that between 1992-1993, The late FBI agent who retired Agent Ted Gunderson out of LA. Was doing a personal investigation into all of the NirvanaNet dialup Boards

He was most interested in Suzz My Dog Bit Jesus
    she apparently went to work for the feds by 2000-2001

Ted Gunderson warned of new recruits nation wide who would be hand picked, corrupt
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders It was pointed out to me who had figured out who this guy is.

Omerzzzzzz
    Hmm maybe not
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Every time something horrible happened there has always been 1 common denominator and that denominator has always been you being there and then you frantically blame everyone else.
    If anyone is to blame it is you.

It all makes sense now.
    Originally posted by mmQ It all makes sense now.

I have to challenge the number game

I am a lone player here it seems
Jump to Top