User Controls

Bam Margera is probably going to OD and die.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    His latest stunts of entering rehab for a couple weeks and then running away will result in such an outcome.
    I'm calling it now.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Good fuck that guy
    Twinkie the kid Tuskegee Airman
    He broke my skateboard trying to ollie
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    That would be cool as fuck
    Bradley Black Hole
    Dude he's right up there with Eminem & Tony Hawk for old men who still act like 14 year olds.

I say fuck him and his fat father.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bradley Dude he's right up there with Eminem & Tony Hawk for old men who still act like 14 year olds.

I say fuck him and his fat father.

Agreed, what a worthless showboat.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not one for celebrity drama, but Jackass was a thing and i knew an alternative girl who was a big fan had his skateboard design, when that was a thing, and she listened to his lame ass band. I thought he was an idiot back then, and i am sure not much has changed.
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Who?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie Not one for celebrity drama, but Jackass was a thing and i knew an alternative girl who was a big fan had his skateboard design, when that was a thing, and she listened to his lame ass band. I thought he was an idiot back then, and i am sure not much has changed.

fuck you just reminded me how profoundly gay HIM was

and also how strangely popular
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by aldra fuck you just reminded me how profoundly gay HIM was

and also how strangely popular

It was pretty mainstream for a time although me and my friends from the time i used to hang at skate parks didn't particularly like it. Only one person as far as i know was into it. That alternative girl i mentioned. But she was pretty dumb herself.

Pretty cute, but dumb. This one time i told her hey [girl's name]. You don't have any tits. She did actually. Smol tits normal guys would be kind of meh about. However since i am not normal, smol is the way to go. In any case she came skating over and said: Do to. And i said: Nah, i can't see shit. Sorry you got no tits. Flat as a plank. She was getting pretty annoyed by then and in her anger she said. Well, you're an idiot. Come feel for yourself. So i did, and it was pretty good. I said: Huh, guess i was wrong. She kinda gave me a look that said: Duh. And she skated off.

I bet she was feeling pretty smug showing me what's what. I certainly had fun. Good times.
Jump to Top