User Controls

Parenting...

  1. #1
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    In the terrible two's right now.
    Poor kid can't handle her emotions or understand the reasoning behind what's going on sometimes and will totally freak out.
    My girlfriend does a great job getting her to focus and calm down while explaining whatever is going on to her.

    Lately at bedtime the kid has been fighting laying down and once in bed will cream for her mommy in the hopes of getting to get back out of bed.

    This weekend at a gas station on the way to a splash pad my girlfriend ran inside while the kid and I stayed in the car.
    The kid wanted to go inside though but it just wasn't our main goal.
    It was only for a couple minutes but the kid said "I need to go potty" and knowing how well she has been doing potty training I immediately got out and ran around the car, got her unbuckled and up on my hip when she put her hands on my face and with a smirk said "I don't have to go potty".
    She manipulated the situation because she knew when she says she has to go potty she gets to go inside.
    I immediately informed her that what she did was lie and I began putting her back in her car seat during which time she started with the full blown meltdown mode.
    I did what I have seen my girlfriend do many times and I calmly talked to her about it and explained that she wasn't getting her way by doing what she did.
    I was pretty frustrated and went to get back in the drivers seat by which time my girlfriend was already coming out of the store.
    I dinged some black guy's Chevy Malibu with my car door while trying to explain to my girlfriend why her kid was crying and screaming.
    the black guy was pretty cool about it and we took off.

    Then later this weekend she wasn't getting her way about something and began to cry and throw a tantrum demanding to see her daddy because mommy wasn't giving in and once she realized she couldn't see her daddy she started working on me thinking I'd provide a different result.

    Sometimes it gets frustrating and hurts your heart when the kid is upset but I've been doing a little research here and there on how best to deal with these episodes and I think what my girlfriend has been doing has been appropriate and providing intended results.

    There hasn't been much I've been able to read that my girlfriend hasn't already been doing and that makes me feel good.
    I try to support her and do what she does in hopes it works for me too.

    I just wanted to rant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Just feed it Benadryl until it goes to sleep
  3. #3
    Kafka motherfucker
    My nephew thinks I’m a big child for some reason so he listens to me, I think it’s my tone of voice, people respond to that more than the words you use. He’s a brat with the rest of the family though, I think it’s attention-seeking. I’ve been close to snapping which is rare for me but I was sleep-deprived those times from not sleeping on a sofa. Still I don’t trust myself with kids, not to accidentally scare them.
  4. #4
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Kafka I’ve been close to snapping which is rare for me

    Last month you planned on suiciding for 3 weeks straight because some guy rightfully called you ugly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    you gotta smack them upside the head
  6. #6
    Your a good dad fona
  7. #7
    Kafka motherfucker
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Last month you planned on suiciding for 3 weeks straight because some guy rightfully called you ugly.

    I don’t remember that and am sure it never happened. What guy?
  8. #8
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    Originally posted by Twinkie the kid you gotta smack them upside the head

    That's a bitch move

    Just murder them
  9. #9
    Bradley victim of incest
    Bro i'm 28 (not sure how old you are) and could not imagine just raising some fuck nigga's kid. Like why?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Op is a (step) daddy now??
  11. #11
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    A boy only becomes a man after his first kill
  12. #12
    Bradley victim of incest
    It's not parenting if you just showed up a month ago and pretend to be the dad till the real mom gets sick of you lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Xalaxar666 Houston
    I watched my dad stab my mom with a kitchen knife and then say "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO SINNERS SON" and slit his own throat

    damn he was fucking cool
  14. #14
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My girl has a kid but she lives with her dad. I don't really do the step dad thing but she knows me and all that good stuff. Having children truly scares me...imagine having a down syndrome kid or a kid who wants to chop their balls off...

    Yah idk sounds hard imho
  15. #15
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Fona is gonna have a falling out with this girl and peddle her child off to wariat in revenge
  16. #16
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by RIPtotse My girl has a kid but she lives with her dad. I don't really do the step dad thing but she knows me and all that good stuff. Having children truly scares me…imagine having a down syndrome kid or a kid who wants to chop their balls off…

    Yah idk sounds hard imho





    LANNY'S A CUCK



    You do realize what a piece of shit your girlfriend has to be to lose custody of her child, don't you, junkie?

    Oh...maybe you are the reason.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy In the terrible two's right now.
    Poor kid can't handle her emotions or understand the reasoning behind what's going on sometimes and will totally freak out.
    My girlfriend does a great job getting her to focus and calm down while explaining whatever is going on to her.

    Lately at bedtime the kid has been fighting laying down and once in bed will cream for her mommy in the hopes of getting to get back out of bed.

    This weekend at a gas station on the way to a splash pad my girlfriend ran inside while the kid and I stayed in the car.
    The kid wanted to go inside though but it just wasn't our main goal.
    It was only for a couple minutes but the kid said "I need to go potty" and knowing how well she has been doing potty training I immediately got out and ran around the car, got her unbuckled and up on my hip when she put her hands on my face and with a smirk said "I don't have to go potty".
    She manipulated the situation because she knew when she says she has to go potty she gets to go inside.
    I immediately informed her that what she did was lie and I began putting her back in her car seat during which time she started with the full blown meltdown mode.
    I did what I have seen my girlfriend do many times and I calmly talked to her about it and explained that she wasn't getting her way by doing what she did.
    I was pretty frustrated and went to get back in the drivers seat by which time my girlfriend was already coming out of the store.
    I dinged some black guy's Chevy Malibu with my car door while trying to explain to my girlfriend why her kid was crying and screaming.
    the black guy was pretty cool about it and we took off.

    Then later this weekend she wasn't getting her way about something and began to cry and throw a tantrum demanding to see her daddy because mommy wasn't giving in and once she realized she couldn't see her daddy she started working on me thinking I'd provide a different result.

    Sometimes it gets frustrating and hurts your heart when the kid is upset but I've been doing a little research here and there on how best to deal with these episodes and I think what my girlfriend has been doing has been appropriate and providing intended results.

    There hasn't been much I've been able to read that my girlfriend hasn't already been doing and that makes me feel good.
    I try to support her and do what she does in hopes it works for me too.

    I just wanted to rant.





    LANNY'S A CUCK



    You do realize the little darling is just practicing for when she is a teenager when she plans on inflicting lethal wounds, don't you?
  18. #18
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Xalaxar666 I watched my dad stab my mom with a kitchen knife and then say "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO SINNERS SON" and slit his own throat

    damn he was fucking cool

    Wow

    You’re so dark and edgy

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  19. #19
    Bradley victim of incest
    Originally posted by Xalaxar666 I watched my dad stab my mom with a kitchen knife and then say "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO SINNERS SON" and slit his own throat

    damn he was fucking cool

    no you didn't.
Jump to Top