User Controls

The Fun Bunch

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Who are you anyway? Traitors. We were supposed to be about angst, edge, disdain, spite, and conflict. But no. Funfunfun. That's all you wanted, to laugh and have a good time.

How fucking DARE YOU.
    Gee, better get some mods in here. That'll end the fun.

*HINT HINT HINT*
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I have a friend who got into WWE-style wrestling, dressed up as a pirate and backflipped off the ropes etc.

when he was first getting started we tried to convince him to use the wrestling name "THE RINGBREAKER"

he brought it up with his coach, "what, that's uh... that's kinda gay dude. like REALLY FUCKIN GAY"

so instead he decided to become a pirate with a thick british accent who worked out at the womens' gym and cheated in every match
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That's deep.
    maybe better I don't post that actually

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-02-14T02:31:15.790688+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    the mormons call me doug funny aka (the derpadew)

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by aldra …he decided to become a pirate with a thick british accent who worked out at the womens' gym and cheated in every match

Errrrr... did he have one of those thick handlebar mustaches?
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Well, here I am.

Now, what?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Errrrr… did he have one of those thick handlebar mustaches?

no, no moustache
    What the fuck are you people talking about.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What the fuck are you people talking about.

basically about the zoklet mods
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    The fun bunch got super exclusive joke and seasonal TV discussion threads until a particular cell of admins decided fun wasn't allowed. Then we became the not-as-fun bunch. Highly disappointing.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    My highlight of being a fun bunch member was getting that nigger demodded and later banning him.
    ^so edgy, i bet you have a dick piercing
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^so edgy, i bet you have a dick piercing

He and I had quite the ongoing feud, not trying to be edgy I use the word Nigger like others do hello. I hate them with all my being. Growing up in the south will leave a sour taste in your mouth for those fucking apes
    Originally posted by CountBlah He and I had quite the ongoing feud, not trying to be edgy I use the word Nigger like others do hello. I hate them with all my being. Growing up in the south will leave a sour taste in your mouth for those fucking apes

where in the south are you from?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby where in the south are you from?

Georgia
    Originally posted by CountBlah Georgia

gotcha
    Originally posted by aldra maybe better I don't post that actually

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-02-14T02:31:15.790688+00:00

Booooo!

Pirate! Pirate! Pirate!
Jump to Top