User Controls

i had a dream

snab_snib African Astronaut
    these free orange styrofoam apartments where eggs and orange juice were free. it was like a free town where anyone could live. i hung out with this guy (who was a jedi) and said, man, this is a real financial opportunity. i met a cute black chick at a party and she went downstairs and said stay on the phone and someone said something on the phone about come find the body and i went downstairs into the street and i found a slimy rotten corpse of a man under a blanket and a car screeched off, so i followed and some guy and another had the black girl hostage and was going to torture us, and there were knives everywhere so i captured the guy in my car, and i stepped out of the car with the guy and cops were surrounding us and i was like, i got him, and i took out the scimitar i had, and looked at all the cops, and i was like, it's okay, right? and they were like yeah it's ok. so i chopped off two of the guys fingers against my windshield and the cops were like woah god damn chill out. he was bleeding pretty bad so i got some paper towels and made one cop apply pressure to the wound. meanwhile the cops were chasing this other guy, who was like an army seargent, and he had a machine gun on an electrical scissor lift and was shooting. i didn't feel good about it but i got in my car to chase the seargeant on the scissor lift with the machine gun.
    Trippy
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I see you woke up.

Pity.
    Awesome!
Jump to Top