User Controls

I miss My beaux :***(((

curlyKellen Tuskegee Airman
    Fuckin lil jiggy wiggy sold out so now I'm sitting here alone :***((( :****((( that little diddle widdle I hate this shit

she just doesn't know how to use her prilosec
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't wanna search engine it, what is a prilosec?

Also, Synthwave is okay for about 30 minutes then it gets repetitive.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I miss chelle :****((((
    rrrrrgghhh!
    I miss the suburbs :*****(((

I miss beer :***(((
    Suburbs are overrated, i used to live in Suburbia, all the kids acted out more and in a bad way because they were spoiled as fuck and had rich parents. That just may be a local thing though. Cul-de-sac life in Canada was nice.
    Sophie, Prilosec stops heartburn
    Sophie how you been woady? Fuckin I'm about to bump
    Originally posted by curlyKellen Sophie, Prilosec stops heartburn
    Sophie how you been woady? Fuckin I'm about to bump

Oh so it's a brand name. Alright. And actually i have been pretty good. I feel about talking why that is but it would be a bad idea probably. Also i hung out last few months with good friends more than usual, cuz i had some time to do so. Being social is good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie Suburbs are overrated, i used to live in Suburbia, all the kids acted out more and in a bad way because they were spoiled as fuck and had rich parents. That just may be a local thing though. Cul-de-sac life in Canada was nice.

I hate the cul-de-sac, shit's so greasy, fuckin the street was dope bro, I could sit there and watch cars go by, fuckin that pool was so stupid, fuckin animals and shit in it. That fuckin fence. Those ivy vines, I hated it. The street was cool cause when it rains, all the shit gets washed away instead of coallescing in one pile at the front of the driveway. This fuckin one weed would always grow that had "vellum" that shit pissed me off, it was like a wart. The cul-de-sac was bad because the fuckin environment was so greasy
    Originally posted by curlyKellen I hate the cul-de-sac, shit's so greasy, fuckin the street was dope bro, I could sit there and watch cars go by, fuckin that pool was so stupid, fuckin animals and shit in it. That fuckin fence. Those ivy vines, I hated it. The street was cool cause when it rains, all the shit gets washed away instead of coallescing in one pile at the front of the driveway. This fuckin one weed would always grow that had "vellum" that shit pissed me off, it was like a wart. The cul-de-sac was bad because the fuckin environment was so greasy

That sucks, i was staying at a house in Ontario somewhere near a lake and a couple hour drive away from The Rockies. Kind of upmarket town. I enjoyed it a lot. Besides, the family i was staying with had a cute daughter my age, so you know. Also, the neighbor kids were into drugs, but good kids, and i'm from Holland so they figured i'd be into da ganja and all that. They were very interested, and i do enjoy talking about myself.
    Originally posted by Sophie Oh so it's a brand name. Alright. And actually i have been pretty good. I feel about talking why that is but it would be a bad idea probably. Also i hung out last few months with good friends more than usual, cuz i had some time to do so. Being social is good.

Yea, fuckin my friend Cj is in prison, my girl dogged me. Town is lackin, I tried to get to the gym, and didn't have agro to pick up the 309 stone, I lifted the little 86 Pound so I was just like, "I'll just be an athlete" fuckin, because I wouldn't have this muscle without my bro... Fuckin it was 2009 and we were pumping... And I was just like, "fuck it, we're receviers, we can little boy" and this dude plates up 135 and starts REPPING it, so I'm like, You know, I'm not about to go in here and flex when I got this shit from my dude, I would be no where without him.
    Originally posted by Sophie That sucks, i was staying at a house in Ontario somewhere near a lake and a couple hour drive away from The Rockies. Kind of upmarket town. I enjoyed it a lot. Besides, the family i was staying with had a cute daughter my age, so you know. Also, the neighbor kids were into drugs, but good kids, and i'm from Holland so they figured i'd be into da ganja and all that. They were very interested, and i do enjoy talking about myself.

Yea bro, Canada is fuckin racks bro, except For niagara falls. I miss that shit, I'll get married with my girl there. It's not so much that we are trying to school on niggers, we both just grew up really poor and missed out a lot of the cool stuff... Like light up shoes
    I never been to amsterdam, but I just am not a fan of the city, people are always butt hurt
    Sophie, we just the benadryl boys bro
    Originally posted by curlyKellen Yea, fuckin my friend Cj is in prison, my girl dogged me. Town is lackin, I tried to get to the gym, and didn't have agro to pick up the 309 stone, I lifted the little 86 Pound so I was just like, "I'll just be an athlete" fuckin, because I wouldn't have this muscle without my bro… Fuckin it was 2009 and we were pumping… And I was just like, "fuck it, we're receviers, we can little boy" and this dude plates up 135 and starts REPPING it, so I'm like, You know, I'm not about to go in here and flex when I got this shit from my dude, I would be no where without him.

I feel you. Cj your only friend? And why your girl dog you G?
    I have some beef buyon cubes bro
    Originally posted by Sophie I feel you. Cj your only friend? And why your girl dog you G?

Cj played football with me, bro we fuckin came buckets we laughed so hard at shit lol, fuckin cause we're both black and we are from the white man's land LOL fuckin, we'd get stoned and just laugh at shit

My girl doesn't know the science of prilosec
    Originally posted by curlyKellen I never been to amsterdam, but I just am not a fan of the city, people are always butt hurt

Amsterdam is a tourist trap anyway. We got nice places, we also have hoods if that's your scene. Also i didn't even want light up shoes, even though my parents could afford it lol. One thing Amsterdam got going for it is the night life, it's not all clubs and hookers it's pretty chill in the summer, lots of people about, and some areas have more a small town feel to it.
    Fiddlesticks do I cry
Jump to Top