User Controls

This ws fucking disgusting

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hey star trek im glad u showed up laate on ike a sunday. Fuck man. I went into thisn pls.

ok im trying to rite this post fucked up but basically it ws insne some pollack bitch was flipping me off for no reson and lter actully went up to me approached me to go with hr somewhere like folllow her or security will fuck me up like she literally tried to make me some sexual slve.
    even cobra wouldnt go for it. this is fucking fake.
    cigarette man is more thwn right.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Get raped
    this was fucking the most disgusting shit ever.
    did she shit on a dog?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat this was fucking the most disgusting shit ever.

Open your mouth and I'll show you something worse
    loterally i was almost physically assaulted but verbally by a pollack bitch on top of her trying to get securitty to jump me and threaten me as i left they trier to contain her to not come in. any of u ever been in such a situation?
    she was litwrwlly insane..l her eys even.
    so u guys are telling me this is nor al? haveu been literally attacked threatened and walked up to for no reason at all. y a female?
    just imaghine her legs up in a V and the security guard with a pistol pressed against your skull saying "yeah you know what this is right like you know what this is" and then she pushes out a big stinky from her raw shit ecnrusted arsehole overflowing into your mouth and nostrils

imagine just imagine

it wasnt even thst it was more fucked up sick thsn thst.
    this was literally the weirdest night of my life. she came up to me saying i have to go with her outside or shell sick security on me to fuck me up. like i have to do or go with her who fucking knows what or whell do something via third parties.
    before all this she as like making eye fontact me back flipping me off like hey fuck you hye again.
    poland this fucking place is literwlly insane.
Jump to Top